Old time UT player, nice to be here

macintoxicated

Old time UT player, nice to be here

Post by macintoxicated »

Hi all, I'm macintoxicated and I rarely play on the server but it's a fun time when I do.

https://www.gametracker.com/player/maci ... 3.41:7777/

I'm a huge fan of Torlan-ONS and it was a fun time when I went on your server, played a round, and then proposed Torlan and it won the vote. The level of play on Omnipotents is insane compared to the demo servers where I regularly hang out.
pooty
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: Old time UT player, nice to be here

Post by pooty »

Welcome.
Some of the players are pretty good, the rest of us more average. However, with many of the customized maps, veteran players know the best places for vehicles, strategies etc. Just takes time and a little practice.
macintoxicated

Post by macintoxicated »

There was one time where I was at the top of my team by the end of the match. I don't know if you're able to find that in your records, but it did happen once. Usually though I'm in the middle or bottom half.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

macintoxicated wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:20 pm There was one time where I was at the top of my team by the end of the match. I don't know if you're able to find that in your records, but it did happen once. Usually though I'm in the middle or bottom half.
Are there still Torlan demo servers?
macintoxicated

Post by macintoxicated »

YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:17 pm
macintoxicated wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:20 pm There was one time where I was at the top of my team by the end of the match. I don't know if you're able to find that in your records, but it did happen once. Usually though I'm in the middle or bottom half.
Are there still Torlan demo servers?
Fair gamers has a few people late afternoons EST and I also connect to the “Mr Mac” server for good US ping and play bots until humans start to connect and play with me. Nobody wants to be the first person to join a server but if you go in by yourself and play the bots soon enough people start to join.