Bug list

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
MaDPaT

Re: Bug list

Post by MaDPaT »

I have reinstalled program, checked my headset and microphone with other maps. Checked the toggle command keys using for voice chat. Some people hear me and others do not. I hear you and dog fine, I just cant communicate 100% of the time with my teammates. I am trying to use the public toggle when dog talks to me from other team and that works never. It is driving me crazy.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

Map preview pictures on the voting menu? Anyone know how to get these going? I'm willing to jump in and take a bunch of screenshots.
pooty

Post by pooty »

I believe it has to be done in the Map Editor, meaning you have to have the preview screenshot done and loaded into the Map Properties. I'll try to check it everytime I do a Map update.

And with respect to Bugs... Last night on Nevermore (not the YEAHHH one) the Levi still rolled from the Bio Tank...
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

It's weird, it works for me. No mutator, camera roll. Mutator on, no camera roll. ONS-Nevermore-2015-V4.

The code is pretty simple. There is a function in the vehicles (I forget which one) that adjusts the camera depending on the player's view shaking. If the camera goes too far (pitch >= 16384) I call playercontroller.StopViewShaking() and reset the players camera and shaking.

I could change it to not check the pitch value at all, but that kind of ruins the fun too. Vehicles like short circuit that rattle your screen won't do anything to levis and mino if I did that. So I check specifically for camera rolling (pitch >= 16384) and stop that.

Was it a bio secondary or primary that did it?
pooty

Post by pooty »

Not sure which bio fire did it. It was definitely the bio though.
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

I tested a bit more. The fix only works for the driver, not if you are in a turret. Maybe that's what happened?
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

New version available, download here CSVehiclePack_1.0.5.zip

Changes in 1.0.5

- Add BioTank camera roll fix to the turrets of levi, kraken, tiamat, and mino. Before it only worked for the driver.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

Oddity tonight... the new orb tank on Mass Destruction didn't spawn after it first got killed. Pooty, after you left and our team eventually won... when it showed the core I could see our orb tank was parked next to the core down where the target painter spawns. Did someone steal it? Or would a tank spawn in a different location as a glitch?
pooty

Post by pooty »

Saw that too. Maybe a bot drove it off and left it? Spawn points are fixed in the map...so I don't see how it would spawn in a different spot. I have an update to that map, and I rebuilt it just in case (basically recomputes the lighting/geometery/bot pathing). I had to update it because I forgot to put in the updated Ifirit.

I put the 1.0.6 vehicle pack on the server today.
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

I've noticed this mutator isn't always working for some reason. The server says its enabled, but e.g. I was on alienhop tonight and minotaur gunner seats didn't have RMB zoom. Enyo said he still gets rolled with the bio also. I'm not sure why it's not always working. It might be map specific?