ALL PLEASE READ: Possible cheat/hacks...

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums
Provert
Server Sponsor: Yes

Re: ALL PLEASE READ: Possible cheat/hacks...

Post by Provert »

Sooooo, party at Leon's???
pooty
Server Admin: Yes

Post by pooty »

Haha. Yes. Party at Leon's!!
Especially since its warm there compared to here...
leon

Post by leon »

Any time. Small apartment but just 25 minutes to beautiful Clearwater beach and here everything cheaper than Miami or California. And let me know before midnight, can't buy alcohol in Clearwater after 12.00.😜😎
Super Sanka

Post by Super Sanka »

After looking at enrons videoclips I remembered a lag event with Xexx and I specifically remembered thinking damn his internet sucks lul. This is the only one I remember.

https://clips.twitch.tv/RacyPrettiestPo ... MfISaaj3qV

In that clip it was xexx fighting leon in a starbolt (spiderman pointing meme :D)

I haven't seen anything with Leon that I recall. Maybe it's because I live 30 minutes away from him so he never lags for me? Idk
Xexx

Post by Xexx »

Super Sanka wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:14 pm After looking at enrons videoclips I remembered a lag event with Xexx and I specifically remembered thinking damn his internet sucks lul. This is the only one I remember.

https://clips.twitch.tv/RacyPrettiestPo ... MfISaaj3qV

In that clip it was xexx fighting leon in a starbolt (spiderman pointing meme :D)

I haven't seen anything with Leon that I recall. Maybe it's because I live 30 minutes away from him so he never lags for me? Idk
Haha, I have never viewed my lag events from someone else's perspective. I definitely remember this, it was one of the worst I've had lately. I had thought I landed 3 or 4 shocks to the starbolt but then I'm dead under the cabinet, never seen the manta at all :lol:

I will say, in a different context this could have looked (or even possibly been) beneficial to myself as it appears to be a teleport out of the way of the manta. It's also interesting that the engine handled it differently than I imagined, I had always thought the server had kept my position stable "in world" and my game simply updated my positioning locally when the spike passed with my correct position on the map, but it shows that some teleporting actually did occur in world. This has never felt beneficial from my perspective, and 99 times out of 100 results in me being unable to respond correctly to what's happening or has me falling off a ledge.

Do you stream live to twitch? I've thought about recording 24/7 but Geforce recording uses a lot of hard drive space unless I'm wanting to record something specific. I figure something that uses HEVC x265 might work though.
leon

Post by leon »

Sanka, 30 minutes it's Tarpon, Tampa or St. Pete. We can get together some days, beer, red caviar, ut2k.🍺😜😎.
Super Sanka

Post by Super Sanka »

Ahh mb guys. Xexx, yeah I stream directly to twitch but I rarely ever keep the copy I record myself. I just use twitch as a bootleg cloud to save my vids.

Leon, sure man! Hit me up. I'm a whisky guy myself (I have most of the Blanton caps!) . I'll be in the Orlando area for work next month tho. Still not that far!
Enyo
Server Admin: Yes

Post by Enyo »

leon wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:59 pm Any time. Small apartment but just 25 minutes to beautiful Clearwater beach and here everything cheaper than Miami or California. And let me know before midnight, can't buy alcohol in Clearwater after 12.00.😜😎
leon, I go deep sea fishing every November in Tampa with a bunch of buddies, about 10 of us. You should come, they're all alcoholics, complete bender weekend, we're renting a house this year in Seminole, it's a blast. Fishing on Nov 7.

Would be fun to see if you can out-drink my buddy Deshay, former college linebacker, weighs about 320, and goes thru a handle of tequila in about 3 days. Not much of a drinker myself, but I'll bring the reefer, lol.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
leon

Post by leon »

Sanka. If you can get here, my door is open. Just let me know.
Enyo. I know nothing about fishing but I could come for a drink if I’ll be here and still alive. Seminole around 15 minutes from me. And we can come to my house to check my “UT station”.
SK10H

Post by SK10H »

I would like to add myself to this list according to certain admin who can't stfu on a bad day when he can't hit shit and start accusing other players. Stop wasting my in game chat bandwidth, stick to your posted rule and whine at the forum, not in game, don't waste my play time replying to stupid shit every few days/weeks. Record, record, shamelessly record....

Once you've the video evidence here for presentation to everyone, let me know in game as I don't always go to the forum, then we can have the discussion. Would be really interested to see how someone can make something out of nothing, must have watched too much Big Bang Theory. :lol: Don't judge how bad my aim is though from your mountains of video, not paying you a penny for the analysis. I have fibre connection unlike Xexx shitty Internet, so not sure if you need to photoshop it to create the lag switch portion as you might not be able to capture something like that in raw footage since I have no packet loss. 8-)

You see, I hardly ever openly accuse someone of hacking/cheating. If you aren't even near the top of the DM tree, you're better safe to just stfu as always with the accusation when you kept getting sucker punch, instead of acting like a noob that randomly attack any decent player when the match doesn't go your way.