New Forum...

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

New Forum...

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

Is there an "new post" filter I'm not seeing? I was pretty dependent on that in the old one. Otherwise do I just look out for the red posts?
pooty

Re: New Forum...

Post by pooty »

I haven't found one..doesn't mean there isn't one. I'm new to this forum too...might be a user setting or a board setting.
Tater

Post by Tater »

I depended on it too, was awesome... told you whenever there was any new post.
Did some poking around and found this... not sure if it notifies you when someone posts within those threads or only if a new one is made. I went through and clicked that button for all of the Topics.
Tater

Post by Tater »

On the note of things I miss from the old forum... are profile pictures disabled? I tried to upload one with the correct dimensions and file size and it still wouldn't let me. I enjoyed the PFP's because I could tell who's post I was reading, didn't have to hunt for their name.
pooty

Post by pooty »

Avatars work 128x128 max (I can change this up) and 8K max size.

I think I've found some code to show unreads at the top, you can use the Quick LInks to show all unread posts.
Tater

Post by Tater »

Ah I figured it out, think it wasn't letting me because I was an un-approved user at the time I tried... might change it might not... couldn't stop laughing when I saw it