Where did they go?

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums
McLovin
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Where did they go?

Post by McLovin »

When we moved the server it took a while for many to make the migration. A few never re-appeared. Use this thread to list those that have gone dark.
McLovin

Re: Where did they go?

Post by McLovin »

BubbaFart and his dog.

Remember the Bubba-spot on MagicIsle. He would take the mino under the left secondary primary, the corner nodes. He would park it down there and was very effective at defending the node. Was always funny cause when he used voice, you sometimes could hear his dog barking in the background.

Where did he go? Haven't seen him since maybe last summer or longer.
pooty

Post by pooty »

Terramerge - Missing since got session kicked for team switching.
Tater - MIA makes an occasional appearance, but when mostly dark.
SolidState - haven't seen him since he got llama'd (which I undid btw)
Paminator

And of course we all want to know when GTKU is going to reappear.
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

pooty wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:59 am ...
SolidState - haven't seen him since he got llama'd (which I undid btw)
SolidStool plays CEONSS, his ping over there is in the 80s.

Singularity?
Lagzilla - Went down the Fortnite rabbit hole?
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

Terramerge plays UT4. I think Tater is more bored then Azazel. SolidState is on ceonss.

With Fortnite removing building it's certainly tempting. I've never even tried the game myself. Also they are adding 'verse' script and demo'd fortnite mods with it. It might turn into the new UT this way.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

Yamashita disappeared too. I miss dominating the Fast/Furious maps with her.

Is Hyden gone too?

There was another guy a few years ago, can't remember his name but I remember his avatar. He'd always be saying "come on, guys!" while he sat back spamming the PPC tank. He was on almost every night.
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

Hyden plays on CEONSS. I think there is still a beef between Hyden and Enyo? Before my time heh.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

captainsnarf wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:44 pm Hyden plays on CEONSS. I think there is still a beef between Hyden and Enyo? Before my time heh.
I told him to stop using the game server as his personal chat room. He's the most prolific text chat spammer ever, and essentially doesn't play the game because of it. CEONSS apparently puts up with it.

He's welcome to come back and actually play any time.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
TotalBurn

Post by TotalBurn »

Colbye... What ever happened to him? Was always good for a laugh and holds the daredevil record AFAIK

Ive seen about 7 players that now only play ceonss and the torlan demo server. General Purpose, Blackwood, Vril Society... I have some screen shots of names that Ive seen on other servers.

Xerjat I havent seen any where. I remember from in game chat he was going thru allot of things irl.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

TotalBurn wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:31 am Colbye... What ever happened to him? Was always good for a laugh and holds the daredevil record AFAIK

Ive seen about 7 players that now only play ceonss and the torlan demo server. General Purpose, Blackwood, Vril Society... I have some screen shots of names that Ive seen on other servers.

Xerjat I havent seen any where. I remember from in game chat he was going thru allot of things irl.
Colbye still pops in occasionally, but usually very briefly. I think he moved on to other games.

GP, Blackwood and Vril are all Euro players, so makes sense they mostly stick to CEONSS anymore, I'm sure they have 100+ pings playing over here. Xerjat just fell off, prob real life like you said.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain