How do you aimbots hold your mouse?

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums

How do you aimbots hold your mouse?

I can't aim for crap
42%
Wrist resting on mouse pad, elbow resting on chair arm rest, maximum slack
25%
Elbow resting on on chair arm rest, wrist off the mouse pad
8%
Wrist resting on mouse pad, elbow in the air
8%
Wrist off the mouse pad, elbow in the air, maximum effort
8%
I don't use a mouse you insensitive clod
8%

Total votes: 12

Anonymous.

Re: How do you aimbots hold your mouse?

Post by Anonymous. »

UT2004 only has 65536 counts per full rotation which is very obvious when you zoom in with something like the lightning gun and try to move your mouse. If you move your mouse slowly enough your screen won't turn at all. That's why you shouldn't worry about having a 1:1 sensitivity in other games. There are other game breaking bugs such as your camera being delayed in elevation while moving on a slope online. Hard to imagine people competed for money on this game.
Last edited by Anonymous. on Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enyo
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Post by Enyo »

captainsnarf wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:17 am Enyo, what resolution do you run at? I'm at 1600x1024 as that gives the highest frame rate.
1920x1080. I never paid attention to what anyone said about what dpi/sensitivity to use vs monitor resolution. I just kept playing with it until it felt "right" for me, or when I started missing a lot less. :)
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

Ah ok. So by my calculations I would need to set DPI to 416 at 1600x1024 to match your 500 at 1920x1080. Not sure about that 0.25 sensitivity though heh.
UT2004 only has 65536 counts per full rotation which is very obvious when you zoom in with something like the lightning gun and try to move your mouse.
Ah, makes sense. I've had to deal with that rotation limit when working on the vehicles.
COLDCUT

Post by COLDCUT »

poof
Last edited by COLDCUT on Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

I dropped dps settings down to 400 and seem to be doing a little better. It took some practice though. Getting more of a workout :lol:
4Doors

Post by 4Doors »

For me it's easy.

I just use my toes.
Bruh im just tryna be famous
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

captainsnarf wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:39 am I dropped dps settings down to 400 and seem to be doing a little better. It took some practice though. Getting more of a workout :lol:
So, I never really thought about it before, but my hand moves roughly 16-18 inches to make a 180 turn. So yeah, I guess it's a bit of a workout, but definitely helps with the aim at a lower dpi.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain