Unreal Fight club

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums
Colbye
Server Sponsor: Yes

Re: Unreal Fight club

Post by Colbye »

Well this link
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1590326868
used to take you to a match L8erade was spectating during a UFC match. It's been removed.

What it showed was L8erade spectating the match and giving excruciatingly God-awful commentary.

He could see every player...every...players position at all times. It didn't matter if they were behind walls or other side of the map or whatever. Full bloom.

Now, when questioned about this in chat, since everyone there could see what was going on...there was no response from L8erade. Someone in chat said it's an "admin mod" that's "only used in spectate mode" and was dead serious.

Here's a link to L8erade's only published youtube vid:

https://youtu.be/R4q5XCUch9k

Edit: the only interesting thing in this video (one L8erade did not create himself, I might add) is the fact that he's playing with Zytiv. His close friend, Zytiv.

Zytiv is an interesting fellow. Especially his content at

Twitch.tv/zytiv

Which show him promoting himself as...you guessed it...Frank Stallone. Ok, no not Frank Stallone but a "professional aim assist abuser".
------------

This clip :

https://clips.twitch.tv/UninterestedPop ... y5OO44vh9K

Is not much, but its a tournament match where the opposite team ( sliq -admin, monty -admin, someone I dont recognize, and WTzZz ) rushed in to an exact spot where they weren't supposed to have line of sight on.

This one

https://clips.twitch.tv/BombasticBlight ... U0VHmaUcPY

Shows someone from that same team waiting and pointing up at someone they are not supposed to be seeing.

The original video may be there, but probably isn't. The guy who got shot literally said "ohhh clip that" and (paraphrased: "how could he have seen me") with clear aggravation in his voice because he feels like they could see him through the wall.

It's also interesting to note that after I began aggressively trolling them, a player named Ouch was banned for, you guessed it, wall "hacking".

Ouch is a good guy who uses sound to his advantage better than most. A "sound whore" L8erade would call it. But the fact that people in and outside UFC were, at the time, just beginning to see how much the admins cheat...well...that made the timing perfect for the admins to ban someone for the same cheat.

It's NFL level blame dumping.

-------

It's worth mentioning that I have asked L8erade about a dozen times to 1v1 me. He loves dueling nearly as much as he loves being admin, but always declined when I asked. I've asked him publicly and privately if he wants to duel. I've asked him before and after being banned.

Every time his answer is identical : No.

---------

What I suggest is for everyone to form their own opinions.

Quite obviously, I am extremely biased against them. I've said multiple times that I believe they are bad people all the way to their core...but I do recognize that trolling them after I was banned for trolling, can be seen as...well, stupid.

But I do not regret trolling them. I do not regret anything I have ever said or "done" to them.

For a community to be a "Fight Club"...it's rather hilarious that they can not take it nearly as well as they dish it out.

But...my biases should be reason alone to convince you to try and formulate your own opinion about them. Watch these clips, watch how everything L8erade, Monty, Vapor, and Nolja do and say are done and said to protect their own egos.

But above all, watch them play. With an eye of scrutiny.

I am not the first to accuse L8erade, or Sliq, or Nolja.
People have been accusing them for years. All 3 get oddly defensive when you bring it up publicly.

Nolja was on an EU server a week ago with 144 ping. He had the highest score by 50 points. In Team Deathmatch.

Team killing him was great fun that day.

Anyway.

The truth of them cheating is right there. You just have to look it.

I love you all. GO COCKS!!!

Sincerely,

Colbye

Greatest Player in the World
Last edited by Colbye on Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
HEAD CHEESE
captainsnarf
Server Admin: Yes

Post by captainsnarf »

Just FYI, 'WTzZz ' is WhiteTiger on the HoC server.
Super Sanka

Post by Super Sanka »

I'm gonna start going to the HoC server to improve deathmatch skills
Colbye

Post by Colbye »

captainsnarf wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:34 am Just FYI, 'WTzZz ' is WhiteTiger on the HoC server.
Yes. That's true.

One thing I didn't mention:

I am currently playing on an iCTF server tournament with a new group of people. These guys are super cool and a blast to play with.

Just before I entered in their tournament, UFC basically sent three of their own thinking they'd mop up the tournament. They sent Mercury, Brimstone, and Ouch. After what happened at UFC, Ouch withdrew and was replaced by Slate.

Merc's team got absolutely throttled in their first match and Merc went B-A-N-A-N-A-S talking about aimbots and such. It was cringeworthy +1

After quitting, Merc was replaced and the only UFC player left on that team was Brimstone. At which point our team beat and eliminated them.

To Brimstone's credit, he stayed. I think he's an alright guy despite his loyalties to UFC.
HEAD CHEESE
Colbye

Post by Colbye »

Super Sanka wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:59 am I'm gonna start going to the HoC server to improve deathmatch skills
Please do! It's the best feeling in the world when OMNI dudes show up there!!! Snarf and I go there a good bit and it's a ball.

Make sure you unlock your high framerates each map and you can do very well there.
HEAD CHEESE
pooty

Post by pooty »

Yes, and the server tick rate is a bit different since there's no vehicles so that takes a bit of getting used to... and many of them at HoC are just so damn fast.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

Colbye wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:11 am Please do! It's the best feeling in the world when OMNI dudes show up there!!! Snarf and I go there a good bit and it's a ball.
I can think of something that feels better...
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
Colbye

Post by Colbye »

Enyo wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:15 pm
Colbye wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:11 am Please do! It's the best feeling in the world when OMNI dudes show up there!!! Snarf and I go there a good bit and it's a ball.
I can think of something that feels better...
Oh yeah? IS IT SEX?!?

I read about sex in people magazine and they say it's awesome.
HEAD CHEESE
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

Best 30 seconds of your life!