For 4doors with love

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums
4Doors

Re: For 4doors with love

Post by 4Doors »

infinitecat wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:14 pm Two boobs and a prick with ears.
"Yeah I get my info from the Atlantic and Washington Post, how'd you know?"
Bruh im just tryna be famous
4Doors

Post by 4Doors »

DrScrotey wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:22 pm Looks like you're happy these days Kyle. Things going good? :D
IMG_4417.jpg
-4doors-shutup
Bruh im just tryna be famous
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

Why don't we have Star Wars weapons/vehicles/skins on this sever yet then?

I've always been boggled why there isn't a star wars map, I figured someone along the way would have made one. It'd be so easy to make those scenes and planets with UT textures.
pooty

Post by pooty »

https://www.moddb.com/mods/troopers-dawn-of-destiny
Not sure if we can extract out the vehicles since its a "Total Conversion" to Star Wars Battlefront. lol.

https://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads.p ... le&id=3890 (may have to raid this for zounds)
Provert

Post by Provert »

I always have to laugh at the stupid fucks who say shit like the founding father would have shot the fuckers when the founding fathers looted and rioted to free us from Britain...lol
pooty

Post by pooty »

looted and rioted to free us from Britain...lol
So the liberals are rioting to free us from Government, or just get free shit from Target?
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

Provert wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:04 am I always have to laugh at the stupid fucks who say shit like the founding father would have shot the fuckers when the founding fathers looted and rioted to free us from Britain...lol
To use your phraseology... I always have to laugh when ignorant fucks show their ignorance of history when they use ignorant statements as a bludgeon against the founding of our country to support a modern ignorant ideology. What rioting and looting did the founding fathers engage in exactly? Can you give specific historical events and dates?

Referring to the Boston Tea Party? That was a group of people led by Sam Adams that dumped literal tons of tea into the water, one to give the middle finger to Britain over taxes, and two because those guys were also tea smugglers and didn't want competition. Not a noble act by any means, in fact more notable founders like Washington and Franklin admonished the Tea Party and even offered to pay restitution to the British East India Company. The Tea Partiers damaged nothing other than the tea and the chests they were in, and even swept the fucking decks clean when they were done. What looters!

The British responded with more onerous laws and then physical force. Before all that was the Boston Massacre where British soldiers slaughtered several protesters that threw some rotten fruit at them. I guess you could call those rioters, but it seems the Brits didn't tolerate it back then either.

Sure, there was violence on the part of Colonialists that lead to the war, but the context is very different in that they were fighting a horribly oppressive government, and exhibited none of the mindlessness of random burning and looting of private property.

A history lesson for you: https://www.history.com/topics/american ... -tea-party

And a great comparison of the George Floyd riots to how the Founders approached protesting, coming at you by Dick Seamon, no for real that's his name, you're welcome: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBLGllihGp8
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain