For 4doors with love

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums
McLovin
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: For 4doors with love

Post by McLovin »

captainsnarf wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:38 pm :lol: @ YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

I think somewhere after step 13 Godwin's law gets invoked.
Godwin's law, also known as Godwin's rule of Hitler analogies, is a statement maintaining that if any online discussion continues long enough, someone will almost certainly compare someone else to Hitler.
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:24 pm ...
10) I jump in with liberal SJW shit
Social justice warrior (SJW)
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

pooty wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:59 am ...
Still pretty stupid to go to a riot with a gun (regardless of age), unless you're the cops.
Man, you guys aren't gonna last a minute during the Zombie Apocalypse when all hell breaks loose. I highly recommend watching the series Black Summer. https://youtu.be/tQA1omPJN24

Things to know during a zombie apocalypse.
1. Don't trust anyone.
2. Don't stand in the middle of the street.
3. Wear your seat belt.
4. Save yourself, don't go trying to help every lost kittie.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

infinitecat wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:38 pm What Rottenhouse did in Wisconsin that night was FAR beyond what the Founding Fathers intended with the Second Amendment
The Founding Fathers would have shot the fuckers rioting and looting before they had a chance to destroy the town. These were men that sometimes dueled and killed each other over personal insults.
pooty wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:59 am Sorry, he was acquitted of any criminal charge. I guess they determined getting whacked in the head with skateboard and having a gun brandished at you meant you could defend yourself... who knew?

Still pretty stupid to go to a riot with gun (regardless of age), unless you're the cops.
And how stupid do you have to be to take a skateboard to a gun fight?
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
pooty

Post by pooty »

Founding Fathers intended with the Second Amendment, which was written specifically to mollify Southern slave owners, who wanted their guns for use on their slave patrols, and get them to sign on to the Bill of Rights.
Wow that's quite the reach. It kept the power in the hands of the states and the people. And yes at the time, that would have included putting down, illegal (but wrong) at the time, slave uprisings as well as self protection. If you're going to indict the 2nd Amendment like that based on some of the morally reprehensible / wrong laws at the time, I guess we can conclude your right to free speech and freedom of religion was to stifle slave's getting the word out about poor treatment and fear that other religions would outlaw slavery.... Sorry not buying that pile of shit. Slavery was legal at the time, it was flat out wrong and immoral, but that doesn't invalidate the other moral uses of 2nd Amendment including self defense, defense of ones loved ones and defense of one's state/nation -- including from its own, possibly tyrannical (or in our case inept/senile) Government.

And its 2022, US Citizens of all colors/races etc, can purchase a firearm if they wish (and aren't convicted felons), so the whole slavery argument is pointless.

I've skipped the Xexx essay # 5 (those should come with a TL;DR), and went right to the part where the liberals declare victory without any real sense of facts #13.
The Founding Fathers would have shot the fuckers rioting and looting before they had a chance to destroy the town
Heck that's happened much more recently 1960s. Even the 80s during LA Riots, where armed store owners protected their property from an angry mob -- because nothing screams Justice like looting the local Target. And just where was the Government protection then btw? If it wasn't for your own right to personal defense....

I will go to the whataboutism -- as in what was the orignal picture about anyway?
Colbye

Post by Colbye »

17) Colbye wins, pulls penis out, and poops a hammer.
HEAD CHEESE
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

pooty wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:07 pm Heck that's happened much more recently 1960s. Even the 80s during LA Riots, where armed store owners protected their property from an angry mob -- because nothing screams Justice like looting the local Target. And just where was the Government protection then btw? If it wasn't for your own right to personal defense....
Yeah, nothing like a little lead salad plugged into a few rioters to deter the rest. And before you libs start in on "property isn't worth taking a life" or "those businesses have insurance"... 1) business property and all the value within it represent a significant portion of a person's life (i.e. time), so when you destroy or steal it, you're stealing a large part of someone's life, then a life for a life is fair game; 2) business insurance typically doesn't cover riots. And like pooty said, when the government isn't properly protecting its citizens from riots and looting, then yeah, thank those racist forefathers for the 2nd amendment.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

pooty wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:07 pm
I've skipped the Xexx essay # 5 (those should come with a TL;DR), and went right to the part where the liberals declare victory without any real sense of facts #13.
Hey, if you want to kick up the old discussion over whether or not white privilege exists I'd be happy to. Somebody deleted that thread though...
pooty

Post by pooty »

Hey, if you want to kick up the old discussion over whether or not white privilege exists I'd be happy to. Somebody deleted that thread though...
Feel free to start a new topic, if it gets toxic it gets the axe. I don't think any of this debate would be worth alienating people, making others angry or hateful. Many of us have been here for years, and I'd rather embrace diversity vs. drive a wedge between people. It might sound corny but I'd hope we can keep Omni as place for anyone.

Here's my real problem with all the SJW/Liberal stuff: Why does it always come down to blaming another group? Why does it come back to America is bad/evil/racist? Maybe there should be an axiom to Godwin's Law with respect to Racism or America's evil past. Some bad cops do evil and suddenly all cops are bad, America is evil and we should burn, steal and destroy -- makes no sense -- just like when a President acts like a dumbass, says stupid shit and then gets upset he lost the election and his rabid followers decide to riot

And while I am quite conservative on many issues, including 2nd Amendment, there's other issues that my personal stances wouldn't sit well with the hard core conservative (choice, marriage, religion) -- but I wouldn't say it ends on either side with "America is bad", "You should feel guilty because there were immoral laws 100 years ago", nor would I try to blame any particular group for misguided sins of generations past. (Present is different and I hold the imbecile in the White House and his party to be completely responsible for the current economic mess... ;) )

But we still haven't answered the original question: WTF was the original picture supposed to mean?
DrScrotey

Post by DrScrotey »

pooty wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:52 am Stifler's mom? What's the point of that picture?
pooty wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:07 pm I will go to the whataboutism -- as in what was the orignal picture about anyway?
pooty wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:35 am But we still haven't answered the original question: WTF was the original picture supposed to mean?
Sorry Pooty! :D
Picture of me posting thread and oblivious it would cause such a ruckus:
7c6.jpg
7c6.jpg (16.75 KiB) Viewed 591 times
I honestly don't know what's going on in the picture I just thought it was funny. https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/stat ... 04?lang=en
Is 4doors not on the forum? I was just kidding with him and continuing the ruse that I sincerely believed he was rittenhouse.
Colbye wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:30 pm 17) Colbye wins, pulls penis out, and poops a hammer.
LOL :D