Fuzzy Spawnkilling

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums
FuzzySlippers

Fuzzy Spawnkilling

Post by FuzzySlippers »

Explanation for Ego and Enyo:

Playing Dria Randomizer
I'm in the slow-ass gravity hover tank at 2 (whatever its called). My team is locking center node 2. I get by slow-ass self up the hill to node 9 to take it down. I get one or two hits on 9 and it locks because 2 goes down. I see 2 being worked on by my team again and I am right at node 9. So I stay at 9 waiting for it to come up and slow down folks from 9 going to 2. That's all. I'm sure most people would have done the same. Right?
Enyo
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: Fuzzy Spawnkilling

Post by Enyo »

No worries, and no need to explain yourself in here if you know you're not doing anything wrong. But thanks for taking the time to do so.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

Hey Fuzzy good to see you on here. Yeah I get caught in that situation all the time. Occasionally people will get mad about it, but I think it's okay. I always think "what do you expect me to do in this situation?". Of course no enemies seem to be willing to do a cease-fire and let me run away (much less park there and wait for the node to unlock) so spawnkilling it is then as long as your teammates are working on the connecting node. If they totally blow the opportunity and lose the other node then it's time to respawn.
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

It's a legit strategy. They can spawn somewhere else and get you.

It's different if you are just hitting a locked node for kills not for strategy. Then you are just being a dick. But if it's for strategy it's ok.