Post-Match Banter Here

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums
Enyo
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: Post-Match Banter Here

Post by Enyo »

captainsnarf wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:01 am "Damn it Snarf! Did you make that thing?! It's waaay OP"
Thanks for taking the time to write my post-match complaint about the OP motorcycle that kept wrecking my OP Falcon. :)
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
pooty

Post by pooty »

This badboy kills flyers faster than the troop carrier, muhahah! It got everybody complaining :lol: No, I didn't make it!
Haha. Shows most of the time most players don't know how to use what's there.... and that bike has a major weakness it can only fire in a arc straight ahead....but still pretty potent there.
pooty

Post by pooty »

Guess no one liked the Xenomorphs except Snarf, Anon and I.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

pooty wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:30 pm Guess no one liked the Xenomorphs except Snarf, Anon and I.
You put them on the map already?
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

Aww, who doesn't like Xenomorphs?!

had to bail. 3 vs 1, and I didn't want to be the douche to call teams on Vugluskr, and no specs would join.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:04 pm
pooty wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:30 pm Guess no one liked the Xenomorphs except Snarf, Anon and I.
You put them on the map already?
Actually, I just went in and played it. Awesome! I'd make them have far more lethal bites. And add the queen to the center node.

Did you rip them from the Monster Evo server? If so, you should also rip the Hydra Grenade Launcher, Crowd Pleaser Shotgun, and Vulcan Flame Thrower
pooty

Post by pooty »

Actually, I just went in and played it. Awesome! I'd make them have far more lethal bites. And add the queen to the center node.
The Queen and some minions should spawn in the center if you get in the Tiamat.

Its a pretty well done package, you can adjust health/damage for each of the monsters.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

pooty wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:53 am
The Queen and some minions should spawn in the center if you get in the Tiamat.

Its a pretty well done package, you can adjust health/damage for each of the monsters.
Oh i wasnt able to get the queen to spawn. You mean the one that is almost as big as a mech? If so, I didnt see one.
pooty

Post by pooty »

Yes, you'd know it if she did, she has 800 health, so doesn't die easily.

I'll double check it, I've had issues with the event triggers that spawn them working consistently... damn buggy UT.

I might just make it so she spawns when you step on the node... supposed to spawn with player proximity at the tiamat.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

pooty wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:36 pm Yes, you'd know it if she did, she has 800 health, so doesn't die easily.

I'll double check it, I've had issues with the event triggers that spawn them working consistently... damn buggy UT.

I might just make it so she spawns when you step on the node... supposed to spawn with player proximity at the tiamat.
I'd jack her health up to like 20,000 and maker her super OP. Basically if the queen is around you'd better find somewhere else to be. If she wanders outside then that's the new territory. Might be fun to see people team up and kill it. People don't like this map anyway so what the heck?