Post-Match Banter Here

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: Post-Match Banter Here

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

captainsnarf wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:44 am I made it to the big leagues. I got called an aimbot last night, and not by the usual suspects that proclaim everything is hax. I ❤ my new mouse
Getting accused of hacking is the best!
Tater

Post by Tater »

YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:03 pm Dreamus 2.... I get the Super Shock Rifle.... enjoy racking up multi kills defending the elevator tunnels..... Enyo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t4RVg_Yq2g
"And I took that Personally"

Also could we please get an updated Dreamus on server whenever there aren't any significant updates needing to be pushed to the server?
At least full shock, flak, and rockets at lockers and equal rooms on the sides of the top middle node. Map is already super one sided.
...had to start trying to kill people with the minigun, how embarrassing :(
pooty

Post by pooty »

and equal rooms on the sides of the top middle node. Map is already super one sided.
So you want it symmetrical? The Dreamus version that's on there is pretty much DreamusSE, like the one that was on DW.
What makes it so one sided? There's rooms on both sides... one's lower and the other is same height but farther?
Tater

Post by Tater »

pooty wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:44 pm
and equal rooms on the sides of the top middle node. Map is already super one sided.
So you want it symmetrical? The Dreamus version that's on there is pretty much DreamusSE, like the one that was on DW.
What makes it so one sided? There's rooms on both sides... one's lower and the other is same height but farther?
The differences in geometry / node distances on such a small map
narrow rock side is far easier to defend against when controlling the middle than the other side
For the small rooms near the middle only one side has flak from what I remember
The secret teleporter is more difficult to get to on one side than the other
equal weapon lockers for each base, one side doesn't have a few weapons like the other (one locker at base only has link and grenade launcher lol); it'd just be nice to have full / near full shock and flak ammo, not just half

Most of those aren't worth fixing but the weapon lockers I think would be easy whenever there weren't any important updates needing to be pushed to the server
pooty

Post by pooty »

I'll take a look:
1. Equalize Weapon Lockers, and Rooms/Boxes
2. Check the Teleporters..I do seem to remember one was a a bit harder.

and I'll look to see if there's anything on the geometry to fix, but the one side going to the main node has to go up stairs vs. the other is flat... not sure which one is "easier" since flat side is easier to shoot from far away, but step let you sneak up..
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

The stair side is definitely the weaker side. It's an uphill battle, literally. Both primaries are fairly easy to hit on stair side. On the flat side, one of the primaries is up a hill behind a wall. It's much harder to get to.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry leon that was lame of me to park the tiamat at the core on Meadowlands. We were making a run for your primaries so i was going to slow you all down, the nodes went the wrong way so I became a 10,000hp spambot.
leon

Post by leon »

No. That's I'm sorry I was yelling at you. It's a game and you can do whatever you want. War is war. And I yell not only at you (provert, termi etc...). I was loosing I was nervous but nothing personal. I still love everybody (even Joe...😜😎).
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

The other night on Bionyx, leon came straight to our primaries with the Dragon and spammed them so we couldn't even start them. It's a valid strategy, but still..

YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Dria could be sped up with the addition of Link Nukes just sayin....