Post-Match Banter Here

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums
McLovin
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: Post-Match Banter Here

Post by McLovin »

Needs vehicles. Hoverboards would make it less death-matchy. Nukes would help also.
pooty

Post by pooty »

There are two nukes on BBB.
Tater

Post by Tater »

If hoverboards are added then people will just be zipping around squishing everyone... or at least I would be lol. You'd be almost unstoppable
The map will be ruined if you add any vehicles, esp. mantas or tanks. It's just a heavy DM'ing map.

Would be interesting to see a near full server play it, I think we only had aprox 20 when I played it.
There used to be small strategies like linking up and flooding the tunnels with primary link shots from what I remember. Also remember a lot of people using the SSR.
There are a few roles that those who don't like DM'ing much can still participate in
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

In BeerBattle there was a secret teleporter that took you to the top of your core where there was a mine layer pickup. I wouldn't mind seeing an SSR put in that spot instead. Or bring back the mines. Not my favorite but maybe the non-DM players will appreciate them.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

captainsnarf wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:56 pm In BeerBattle there was a secret teleporter that took you to the top of your core where there was a mine layer pickup. I wouldn't mind seeing an SSR put in that spot instead. Or bring back the mines. Not my favorite but maybe the non-DM players will appreciate them.
Ugh, please do not put mines on this map. SSR would be better. I think I played a version once where there were both top and bottom tunnels between nodes.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
Terminator

Post by Terminator »

Enyo wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:54 pm
captainsnarf wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:56 pm In BeerBattle there was a secret teleporter that took you to the top of your core where there was a mine layer pickup. I wouldn't mind seeing an SSR put in that spot instead. Or bring back the mines. Not my favorite but maybe the non-DM players will appreciate them.
Ugh, please do not put mines on this map. SSR would be better. I think I played a version once where there were both top and bottom tunnels between nodes.
DW BeerBattle & Arcis Outpost has the SSR and spider mines.

Masterbath also use to have the SSR.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

Driving the mino on Nevermore:
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:10 pm Driving the mino on Nevermore:
Exactly! It's like driving an oil tanker. Why the MegaBadger is far superior to the standard Mino. It's nimble, quick (has 3 speeds) and has a higher view/aim angle. Why would anyone take the regular mino out during MegaBadger Arena? (Probably the same idiots that try to build the left primary when their right primary is going to the enemy I guess, LOL)
pooty

Post by pooty »

Why would anyone take the regular mino out during MegaBadger Arena?
More health and doesn't get knocked across the map when hit.... meaning you can get hit and your aim doesn't get all turned around.
pooty

Post by pooty »

Also, just in KJo actually uses a mic.....