Post-Match Banter Here

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: Post-Match Banter Here

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

Enyo wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:19 am
pooty wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:52 am Pretty much. We had 7 unlocked and Enyo beat us to it.
I was joking the match had turned into "Fly to 6. Start Node. Get killed by Enyo and his unlimited supply of Falcons"
Lol, that was a fun match! YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH and I had great teamwork going on the whole time. He actually had his mic on, not sure I've ever even heard him talk before, or it's been a long time. It was awesome, keep using that mic bro! Some of the best teamwork I've experienced in a while. I think that was the key to our win... not to mention our bot sadly outplayed GlassEye after he left.

I think we barely beat you guys on the same hail mary play at the end.
Yeah man! I don't use my mic if my wife is home or if I have other music/videos going on the side. Feels weird calling out stuff when she's on the couch trying to watch a show. Plus I don't have a headset so I always assumed the audio quality was crap anyway. Good to know it at least somewhat comes through.

Also yeah that bot was surprisingly good. I know they can shred if you get them in a laser turret but how he actually went to nodes and linked them was a rare sight.
pooty

Post by pooty »

Army and I had the teamwork thing going, and even with Furious it just felt like we couldn't get to the nodes fast enough, plus losing our 5/6 node sucked with so few players as we had to build it, usually requiring two to link fast enough and then TWO nodes to kill before it went down again.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:27 am Also yeah that bot was surprisingly good. I know they can shred if you get them in a laser turret but how he actually went to nodes and linked them was a rare sight.
Yeah, I couldn't believe it... I went to land at 5 to link it, which was unlocked and I assumed self-building, but the bot was already linking it! Later I took out 1 and the bot flew in behind me after I stepped on it to link that one too. I know bots can suddenly go all Godlike with their aim in small team fights, but it's pretty sad the bot outdid our previous human teammate at going to nodes.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
pooty

Post by pooty »

Really all depends on the bot pathing set up in the map. You can spend time telling the bots where to go and how to get there... someone must have spent time on that. And botskill is Masterful, so they are pretty decent aim.

I'll confess to not giving a crap about it in my map edits (in fact I had to remove it all from Blockfort) since I don't care much about offline play.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

pooty wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:46 pm Really all depends on the bot pathing set up in the map. You can spend time telling the bots where to go and how to get there... someone must have spent time on that. And botskill is Masterful, so they are pretty decent aim.

I'll confess to not giving a crap about it in my map edits (in fact I had to remove it all from Blockfort) since I don't care much about offline play.
Yeah I wouldn't worry about bot mapping. Any reason we shouldn't crank them up go godlike? Or would that ruin the day matches?
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:23 pm
pooty wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:46 pm Really all depends on the bot pathing set up in the map. You can spend time telling the bots where to go and how to get there... someone must have spent time on that. And botskill is Masterful, so they are pretty decent aim.

Yeah I wouldn't worry about bot mapping. Any reason we shouldn't crank them up go godlike? Or would that ruin the day matches?
Doesn't that just give them godlike aim? I don't believe they get much smarter.
Super Sanka

Post by Super Sanka »

I played against godlike bots in death match. They aren't smarter at all. Think jubei with extremely good aim
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah I know they aren't smarter. But at least their ability to instantly shred anyone with a laser might make them at least somewhat of a threat. Might spoil the gameplay though.
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

SK10H said something! lol

Code: Select all

svauser:  	       he was just fucking around getting points
SK10H:  	       fuckihnjg shut up
SK10H: 	               svauser
Dr.Scrotey:  	       he speaks!!!!!
[HoC]Terminator:       he is talking?
Army:                  ikr
[HoC]Terminator:       no way
Army:                  7yr vow broken
[HoC]Terminator:       does he sound like a cunt?
SK10H:                 onlyh when someone is too noobish and wast ymyh tikme
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

captainsnarf wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:02 am Hmm, it's about time for bath.
[map voting]
*clicks on MasterBath*

Code: Select all

Admin has forced ONS-MasterBath-Ren)o(vation-v4
oops :shock: 8-) . We'll call it admin's choice heheh. Thankfully it was MB so nobody complained.