Post-Match Banter Here

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Post-Match Banter Here

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

Tonight's Tanks A Lot victory for red team:
Xexx

Re: Post-Match Banter Here

Post by Xexx »

Maybe next time the first two rounds will actually be equal players on both sides.
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

Someday I will kill leon in a flyer. Today was not that day.

Enyo angry everyone taking the flyers, not going to 6. Take flyer fully loaded, go to 6, get multi killed. Enyo still angry nobody going to 6.

shot out of the air in the drop ship carrying mino, mino stolen. I did this to myself

ppc tank on tanks alot got stuck

nautikal has a damn rail tank again

Overtime starts, the team goes
and then poof, times up. Kind of a let down. Maybe put the overtime back the way it was? :mrgreen: The mulligan thing is nice though
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

captainsnarf wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:04 am Someday I will kill leon in a flyer. Today was not that day.
I do this every day... keep practicing, it's lots of fun killing leon often. I hate it more he's always shooting me in the damn back... coward! :D
captainsnarf wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:04 am Enyo angry everyone taking the flyers, not going to 6. Take flyer fully loaded, go to 6, get multi killed. Enyo still angry nobody going to 6.
Rarely see a full load of anything going to 6 on Nevermore, if any flyer even goes there instead of 1. But when you do, look around before landing and getting obliterated my the mino sitting at 2. Maybe go kill him first with your full load. Otherwise, sounds like a full load of BS.
captainsnarf wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:04 am shot out of the air in the drop ship carrying mino, mino stolen. I did this to myself
Shit happens.
captainsnarf wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:04 am ppc tank on tanks alot got stuck
Not extremely hard to get it stuck, but drive it off the straight edge, not the corners, and it won't happen dammit!
captainsnarf wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:04 am nautikal has a damn rail tank again
That fucker's a real pain in my falcon's ass! Wish he'd go to nodes more when he's on my team though.
captainsnarf wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:04 am and then poof, times up. Kind of a let down. Maybe put the overtime back the way it was? :mrgreen: The mulligan thing is nice though
Yeah, I said my piece about this in the other post.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

That ArcticJunkyard match from earlier tonight was the craziest comeback I think I've ever seen. Good job all!

I swear at near the end the countdown was down to 3-0 and somehow the 3 went down before the 0 because we took all their nodes.
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:33 am That ArcticJunkyard match from earlier tonight was the craziest comeback I think I've ever seen. Good job all!

I swear at near the end the countdown was down to 3-0 and somehow the 3 went down before the 0 because we took all their nodes.
This is exactly why I call BS on people that say, "it's over, give up, next map, I'm gonna sit idle until next round". If you do that, of course it is over. There are some times when a team can come back, not many, but some. I suggest doing the honorable thing and keep playing, even when you know the end is near. It's the right thing to do.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

McLovin wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:40 am
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:33 am That ArcticJunkyard match from earlier tonight was the craziest comeback I think I've ever seen. Good job all!

This is exactly why I call BS on people that say, "it's over, give up, next map, I'm gonna sit idle until next round". If you do that, of course it is over. There are some times when a team can come back, not many, but some. I suggest doing the honorable thing and keep playing, even when you know the end is near. It's the right thing to do.
Yeah you gotta keep in mind the "winning" team is also probably getting lazy at that point. All it takes is a few of them doing the early jog into the endzone the the last 60 seconds and sometimes you can make the comeback with a good push.
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

I made it to the big leagues. I got called an aimbot last night, and not by the usual suspects that proclaim everything is hax. I ❤ my new mouse
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

captainsnarf wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:44 am I made it to the big leagues. I got called an aimbot last night, and not by the usual suspects that proclaim everything is hax. I ❤ my new mouse
Lol, welcome to the club big dog!
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Dreamus 2.... I get the Super Shock Rifle.... enjoy racking up multi kills defending the elevator tunnels..... Enyo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t4RVg_Yq2g