OT Core Drain

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums

OT Core Drain Speed

Slow - 1 core pt/sec
56%
Medium - 2 core pts/sec
22%
Fast - 3 core pts/sec
22%

Total votes: 9

Enyo
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

OT Core Drain

Post by Enyo »

And the core drain... do you prefer the core to drain slower or faster in OT? I'm not sure it's exactly a point per second, or how the core drain is set, but you get the idea. Slower drain allows for OT comebacks, fast core drain makes a comeback improbable.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
McLovin

Re: OT Core Drain

Post by McLovin »

Enyo wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:04 am And the core drain... do you prefer the core to drain slower or faster in OT? I'm not sure it's exactly a point per second, or how the core drain is set, but you get the idea. Slower drain allows for OT comebacks, fast core drain makes a comeback improbable.
Which option in the poll is "leave it the way it was", don't F with it.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

Slow is the way it was before pooty changed it to Fast recently. Last night he changed it back to Slow, I think.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
pooty

Post by pooty »

Yes its back to slow (around 2.7 mins). See my other post under scoring..we probably want to consider match length, match scoring and core drain time together.
Or we can take a conservative view, like Xexx and just leave it all as is...