General Map Announcement Thread

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps. Also for any Mappers who have questions.
Enyo
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: General Map Announcement Thread

Post by Enyo »

Not sure what was done to the newest release or Dria Randomizer, but it won't load, or loads at 0.1% every 10 seconds. Something prob wrong with a vehicle name again I guess? Had to restart the server, bugged map emptied it though.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
pooty

Post by pooty »

Yes, it was missing on the redirect. Termy messaged me on FB. Its fixed now. I missed in on the upload redirect.. my bad.
pooty

Post by pooty »

11/22/2021
CSMech 1.1.0 on Server
pooty

Post by pooty »

11/25/2021 Happy Thanksgiving!
Added new/updated vehicles:
New: Link Flyer. Main weapon link plasma, secondary healing link beam (will heal itself from enemies) Thanks to ItsMeAgain for doing this one!
Updated: Heavy Goliath Tank 2.0 Main Weapon Upgraded Tank Cannon (not as powerful as the Classic Mino, but almost twice that of a Goliath) Secondary is fast firing shock beam / alt is homing flak drones.
Both are on this map

ONS-Shyron-)o(-p00tylicious-V5 - Added Updated Link Flyer, Heavy Goliath (Instead of Hydra), Added FireManta, Centaur at core (Core needed more to try for a comeback). Updated other vehicles to recent (Falcon, Flame Tank, Draco etc.)
pooty

Post by pooty »

11/26/2021
LinkFlyer is presently broken. It only exists on this map:
ONS-Omni-FullVehicleLoadout-11262021
Updated:
ONS-Shyron-)o(-p00tylicious-V5 - Removed LinkFlyer
ONS-HomeSweetHome-)o(-Xmas-V3 - Goofy XMas Map..lots of toys. I expect if you lose one/both your primaries its going to be over fast.
ONS-Bramideon-p00tylicious-V2 - Fixed Mino at one core. Each core has Mobreaker, HeavyTank, Firebug, Arbalest, plus flyers and 2 mantas. Added mantas at one primary. This didn't play great tonight but what do you expect when the other team has Leon, SK10H and Anonymous.