Dria

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Dria

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

Which vehicle on this map has the most powerful anti-air lasers?

I'm trying to think of what the best way to support the mino would be. So far I think it's the Link Tank because you can charge, but also switch to lasers if need be.... But I imagine those are the weakest.

Other options would be mino 3rd seat, hurricane, centaur? Maybe just park the nuke tank behind the mino and use the AA rockets, and the mino will defend you from any ground vehicles coming to kill you? Railgun tank could also be good, but can't shoot vertically.
pooty

Re: Dria

Post by pooty »

Mino lasers are pretty powerful.
I don't know what the damage is exactly for Centaur (I think same as mino lasers). Same with Link Tank Turrets...hard to tell because when the vehicles are embedded the mapper can change things.
I'd say centaur, hurriance lasers, or missle tank rockets are good.
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:37 pm ...
So far I think it's the Link Tank because you can charge, but also switch to lasers if need be....
Link Tank: The MOST underrated, most misunderstood, and most powerful weapon on ANY map.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

McLovin wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:14 pm
So far I think it's the Link Tank because you can charge, but also switch to lasers if need be....
Link Tank: The MOST underrated, most misunderstood, and most powerful weapon on ANY map.
It'd be my go-to if it had a little more HP. The thing is made of paper.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

McLovin wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:14 pm
WRONG!!! There's nothing more powerful than the mighty GOAT Sucker!
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

Enyo wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:14 pm ...
WRONG!!! There's nothing more powerful than the mighty GOAT Sucker!
Maybe, we need the link-flyer on more maps. Get rid of that stoopid distraction, the spanker badger on BadgerArena, and replace it with something that is useful, i.e., Goat Sucker Link Flyer.

I have to argue with Solid-Stool every time he's on my team in BadgerMeUp when I say I'm going directly to the left extreme node where the link badger is. "Why are you going there? It's an uncontested node," I say, "To get the most important asset on this map."
pooty

Post by pooty »

Spanker vs. Megas is kind of fun.
But I can add the GoatSucker to the Mega Arena map, best spot would be at the core so each team always has one.
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

pooty wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:29 am Spanker vs. Megas is kind of fun.
SpankerBadger is like this annoying little fly that I try to ignore but gets on my nerves so I swat at with one shot to get rid of, LOL
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

I think it's on ONS-Dria-Randomizer-V20.

It's been mentioned in-game, but there are artifacts, (lights), in the sky left over from one of the vehicle's weapons. It's not bad, just a few of them so far that I've noticed.
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

McLovin wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:01 pm I think it's on ONS-Dria-Randomizer-V20.

It's been mentioned in-game, but there are artifacts, (lights), in the sky left over from one of the vehicle's weapons. It's not bad, just a few of them so far that I've noticed.
Snipertron is known to leave little sparkle balls sometimes. I think another vehicle is leaving little thruster emitters also.

As for anti air, troop carrier is really good. Which version of Dria are we talking? If it's a randomizer, the mechs are pretty op.