EvenMatchOmni

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
pooty
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: EvenMatchOmni

Post by pooty »

Gametracker ranking is worthless. I just adds up your all time scores... so if you play alot and alot with bots = higher score.

Try this: https://www.omnipotents.com/utstats/onsrankings.php
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

pooty wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:32 pm
... so if you play alot and alot with bots = higher score.

FFS, don't record stats if they are playing bots. Else you end up with McLovin in the top 5, LOL

pooty

Post by pooty »

Sorry, it was set to one human, its back to two. I had reset it to one so I could track players that play with themselves.
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

pooty wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:32 pm Sorry, it was set to one human, its back to two. I had reset it to one so I could track players that play with themselves.
I think it should be set to 6 humans with zero bots.

BTW: I like playing with myself, I'd do it 3 times a day if I had the stamina for it. LOL
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

pooty wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:32 pm I had reset it to one so I could track players that play with themselves.
Well, that's a bit weird pooty, but since you're keeping track... I average 0.714 times a day (or 5 times a week).
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
Super Sanka

Post by Super Sanka »

pooty wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:32 pm Gametracker ranking is worthless. I just adds up your all time scores... so if you play alot and alot with bots = higher score.

Wow I'm rank #62 with only a 51.3 % Winrate?! Time to get more aggressive at nodes I guess :shock:
pooty

Post by pooty »

Unfortunately UTStats only gives me the option of two humans two/humans/bots, or one human. (poor design IMO). I'd have to hard code it..which would make sense.
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

Super Sanka wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:43 pm
pooty wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:32 pm Gametracker ranking is worthless. I just adds up your all time scores... so if you play alot and alot with bots = higher score.

Wow I'm rank #62 with only a 51.3 % Winrate?! Time to get more aggressive at nodes I guess :shock:
This one is real easy to improve - get out of the rail tank and into a flyer :) avoid tanks in general and get flyers and your ONS score will go up
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

captainsnarf wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:02 pm This one is real easy to improve - get out of the rail tank and into a flyer :) avoid tanks in general and get flyers and your ONS score will go up
In other words, quit sitting in tanks and go to nodes. The players at the top are aggressive at nodes.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

pooty wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:44 pm Unfortunately UTStats only gives me the option of two humans two/humans/bots, or one human. (poor design IMO). I'd have to hard code it..which would make sense.
If it's not too hard, I think recoding it would be a step in the right direction.

I shouldn't be in the top 5. Plus terramerge and SolidState don't even play our server anymore. And who the F is Montgomery? Why does SK10H and Army have double entries?