Moar mech maps pls

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
captainsnarf
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: Moar mech maps pls

Post by captainsnarf »

Terminator wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:27 pm Sniper Rifle mech
In script, the lightning gun is called 'SniperRifle' and the sniper rifle is called 'ClassicSniperRifle'.

Should it be called 'Snipertron Classic'? :D

Terminator wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:27 pm Assault Rifle mech
Assault rifle, the gun I see you always immediately toss? :lol: but why? I think the assault rifle is too similar to the minigun, a mech I don't want to make.

I figured you'd ask for a levi not a mech. You never did answer what the dark leviathan aka Termiathan is supposed to do. So far, the horn plays Covenant? Christian Death? I dunno man you tell me. I think the hospitaler has 9 seats. You want 9 seats? With black jack and hookers? The main cannon is an omfg minotaur?

If you really want snipertron classic I'll add it to the next release (or you want a levi?). It shouldn't be too hard. It will just be a weaker lightning mech in the end, since the lightning does extra damage, but at least there will be another mech that can do headhots. I've been busy with the balancer, github, portal ship, dropship (pelican?) and what not. It might be a little while.
Super Sanka

Post by Super Sanka »

Hmm is it possible to give an assault rifle mech double assault rifles and a translocator? Obviously it'd have to do the lowest damage (which Ar's do anyway) and a longer teleport cool down for balance but it could deliver nukes to important targets!
Terminator

Post by Terminator »

captainsnarf wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:37 pm
Terminator wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:27 pm Sniper Rifle mech
In script, the lightning gun is called 'SniperRifle' and the sniper rifle is called 'ClassicSniperRifle'.

Should it be called 'Snipertron Classic'? :D

Terminator wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:27 pm Assault Rifle mech
Assault rifle, the gun I see you always immediately toss? :lol: but why? I think the assault rifle is too similar to the minigun, a mech I don't want to make.

I figured you'd ask for a levi not a mech. You never did answer what the dark leviathan aka Termiathan is supposed to do. So far, the horn plays Covenant? Christian Death? I dunno man you tell me. I think the hospitaler has 9 seats. You want 9 seats? With black jack and hookers? The main cannon is an omfg minotaur?

If you really want snipertron classic I'll add it to the next release (or you want a levi?). It shouldn't be too hard. It will just be a weaker lightning mech in the end, since the lightning does extra damage, but at least there will be another mech that can do headhots. I've been busy with the balancer, github, portal ship, dropship (pelican?) and what not. It might be a little while.
I don't think you like me
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

Aww, but i do! Seriously what specs do you want your levi to have?
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

captainsnarf wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:44 am ...
Seriously what specs do you want your levi to have?
I would say the laser turrets. The levi is always weak from air attacks.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

McLovin wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:33 am I would say the laser turrets. The levi is always weak from air attacks.
Oh LAWD, you just gave me an awful idea! This is the Moar mech maps thread... how horrific would a laser mech be, same as Centaur lasers? Lasertron would be as bad an idea as a minigun mech
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
Terminator

Post by Terminator »

DARK LEVIATHAN

Super-fast
extra Fast deploy
Strong Singularity cannon
Front Railtank Turrets
Rear Flak cannon turret
Terminator

Post by Terminator »

yes Sniper Rifle Classic mech
Terminator

Post by Terminator »

Super Shock Rifle mech
Terminator

Post by Terminator »

Terminator wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:56 am DARK LEVIATHAN

Super-fast
extra Fast deploy
Strong Singularity cannon
Front Railtank Turrets
Rear Flak cannon turret
Actually, I think the only difference between the Dark Paladin and the original Paladin is the speed and color of the vehicle. Maybe same with the Dark Leviathan. Just change speed and color.