ONS-GuitarShop

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
TotalBurn

Re: ONS-GuitarShop

Post by TotalBurn »

ONS-GuitarShop-v2

Whats new?

* Replaced corrupted texture (smoother game play)
* Fixed weapon locker warnings in log
* Swapped bass guitar going up to each case with a regular guitar. You wont get stuck. Scorpions & badgers can get up there. Bots now follow path up to case and build the node (sweet for offline)

Download here with soundtrack

Links to download the soundtrack only below. Save the OGG to your unreal music folder.
DropBox | Google Drive | OneDrive
Last edited by TotalBurn on Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enyo
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Post by Enyo »

Nice work on this map TotalBurn, and the Ganja map. Other than a few minor tweaks (sounds like you've addressed them already), these maps kick ass! Hopefully these will get voted regularly, Ganja is a new fav. 👌
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
TotalBurn

Post by TotalBurn »

Enyo wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:35 pm Nice work on this map TotalBurn, and the Ganja map. Other than a few minor tweaks (sounds like you've addressed them already), these maps kick ass! Hopefully these will get voted regularly, Ganja is a new fav. 👌
Thanks my man! I appreciate the compliment! Snarf's work on Ganja is a home run. He and Pooty are an inspiration and Ive learned allot from them.
pooty

Post by pooty »

Couple of Vehicle suggestions:
Maybe put tank at the core, instead of primary == you lose that enemy gets a tank and core has nothing to defend it.
Cicada at core - maybe put Raptors at 3/6 or maybe Draco (Fire is good with Rock music isn't it?).
Right now if you lose 3/6 you get two cicada coming at your core and poor little hellbender has no chance. Maybe make it a hell hound?

I think a couple of EONS/boost scorpions would be fun too.

I also think a Mantis would be fun too.
TotalBurn

Post by TotalBurn »

Thanks Pooty! Ive already replaced the scorps with EONS versions. I'll work on the other changes today and tomorrow. Im waiting for Enyo to reply on Hanger 18 so we can get a possible bug fixed. I had uploaded a new version, Maybe you can check it out when you have time?
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

I agree with pooty on the vehicle updates, but otherwise I think this map plays pretty well. Lots of back and forth and there's no central choke point, we'll done!
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
pooty

Post by pooty »

Is there a newer version than V2? (from March 21st)?
TotalBurn

Post by TotalBurn »

Enyo wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:38 am I agree with pooty on the vehicle updates, but otherwise I think this map plays pretty well. Lots of back and forth and there's no central choke point, we'll done!
Thanks! I really appreciate that! I think with the vehicle changes it will tighten up the game play and have more strategy and less bum rushing.
pooty wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:02 pm Is there a newer version than V2? (from March 21st)?
But of course! Family left on a red eye last night and I already did some work on the warps. Before you would warp from the floor of the case to a picture frame then to other case. What I did was add exits, so you wont re-warp in the picture frame.

Ive learned when you are warping around a map its better to separate the exits from the warps so you dont accidentally re-warp. So thats improved and I did the scorp swap.... Going to work on the other vehicles this afternoon.
--
Edit
--
Moved Goliath II to the cores
Added Draco at each core on top of amp
Swapped all benders for Hell Benders
Swapped Cicadas for Raptors
Shot00231.jpg
Shot00231.jpg (156.8 KiB) Viewed 1471 times
Im going to play the map today and tonight offline to make sure there are no side effect or screwups.
TotalBurn

Post by TotalBurn »

So far no problems and everything works fine. We are good to go. Are you guys ok with what I did with the vehicles?
TotalBurn

Post by TotalBurn »

ONS-GuitarShop-v3

Download version 3

Whats new?

* Swapped Scorpions for EONS Scorpions
* Moved Goliath II's to the cores
+ Added Draco at each core on top of amp with warp
* Swapped all benders for Hell Hounds
* Swapped Cicadas for Raptors
+ Added exit for picture frame when warping (friendly case to pic frame to enemy case). Prevents accidental re-warp.

Links to download the soundtrack only below. Save the OGG to your unreal music folder.
DropBox | Google Drive | OneDrive