ONS-GanjasRoom

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
Enyo
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: ONS-GanjasRoom

Post by Enyo »

Awesome, thanks snarf-ra!

Now that the stoner is gone, I just realized that desk looks exactly like my old computer desk from years ago, same shelf, color, everything, lol. Even had the short little book shelf next to it just like that. Think I bought it at Walmart around year 2000, had it for 15 years, served this stoner very well!
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
pooty

Post by pooty »

idk, I kind of miss the stoners.. it was fun to jump across them too.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

pooty wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:27 pm idk, I kind of miss the stoners.. it was fun to jump across them too.
Yeah, but the map was sometimes taking so long to load for some the balancer was kicking in before they could get in. Happened to me sometimes too.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
pooty

Post by pooty »

Yes, took a long time for me too.

Interesting to try the new shelf arrangement, I used the "direct" teleporter route many times, fun way to put pressure on the other team when they were taking 3/5.
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

You can still get from 1->6 pretty quickly but you have to jump down now and takes a few more seconds. I liked jumping across the dudes also. I made sure you could still jump from the couch to the chair and get the udamage. You have to quad jump but it is doable. You can navigate most of the map without touching the floor. Some jumps are tricky and require air-control like getting to the teleporter under 3/5 but just takes practice. You can jump from the ramen and manta shelves in your core to the top of the speaker next to 1/6 if you quad jump and use air control.

Sometimes when you run over a cigarette box your car will go really fast :) weird bug
pooty

Post by pooty »

You can jump from the ramen and manta shelves in your core to the top of the speaker next to 1/6 if you quad jump and use air control.
Shh.... don't tell.
pooty

Post by pooty »

V2 on the server.