Crash Map..change it?

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
captainsnarf
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: Crash Map..change it?

Post by captainsnarf »

You've seen it before

I made a mega version that is not released. I mean... why... I got pretty high and thought about making it shoot bio poop :mrgreen: then took a nap heh
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

Oh that's right... that thing is probably too slow. Yeah so far ultimate bumper cars have been the scorpion variants and the occasional hellbender. You just have do the honor system that nobody fires any weapons. Kills are made by pushing people off the cliffs, or flipping them upside down and running over the ejected driver.
pooty

Post by pooty »

It wouldn't take much to nerf a scorp. There's even a shock scorp fires the shield tank type blast, you could make it really short range...

Or you can use the Hammercar from TWMushroom forest...
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

I'll mess around with the 14-day free trial of Parallels now that I have a good laptop.
pooty

Post by pooty »

I used to have parallels on my old work Mac and the editor worked, but not sure how stable it will be. Even on windows the editor isn't quite stable..still has plenty of bugs.
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

Did the crash map changes get applied? We saw Miami Beach come up after a crash last evening instead of FastAndFurious. Is that the new crash map or is it random?
pooty

Post by pooty »

No I changed it. Its not random I have to manually enter it on the command line. Figured its a good way to get some play on maps that don't get voted often...
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

pooty wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 3:28 pm No I changed it. Its not random I have to manually enter it on the command line. Figured its a good way to get some play on maps that don't get voted often...
Should we maybe make it the new maps that have had little play, rather than say Miami Biatch, which has been played a good bit?
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain