Ganja's Rooms

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
infinitecat

Ganja's Rooms

Post by infinitecat »

I spent some time inspecting the details of Ganja's Room and I just feel the desire to share the following annoying observations/questions:

1. Why so much obvious Marlboro branding but the (I assume) Coca-Cola logos are obscured?
2. Nice animated clock. A world stuck at 4:20.
3. The lampshades aren't clamped onto the bulbs. My OCD is having a fit. (Digging the mesh texture, though.)
4. Is that blood coursing under Cartman's door?
5. Shouldn't the base/grow-rooms have strong fluorescent bulbs in the ceiling instead of a single incandescent?

Not demanding any changes, just sayin'. Nice work, BTW.
Enyo
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: Ganja's Rooms

Post by Enyo »

infinitecat wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:12 pm 1. Why so much obvious Marlboro branding but the (I assume) Coca-Cola logos are obscured?
2. Nice animated clock. A world stuck at 4:20.
3. The lampshades aren't clamped onto the bulbs. My OCD is having a fit. (Digging the mesh texture, though.)
4. Is that blood coursing under Cartman's door?
5. Shouldn't the base/grow-rooms have strong fluorescent bulbs in the ceiling instead of a single incandescent?
1. Why are there cigarettes in the ash trays instead of joints? Why have cigarettes on the map at all? My Marlboro packs only ever had joints in them.
2. It's always 4:20 far as I'm concerned, so the clock is correct.
3. The lamps should be bongs instead, "hidden" by the lampshades
4. Blood under Cartman's door... did he kill Kenny?
5. Grow rooms shouldn't have fluorescent or incandescent at all... LED is the grow light of the future: https://www.herbonaut.com/best-led-grow-lights/
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
captainsnarf
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: Ganja's Rooms

Post by captainsnarf »

Can we get the v2 on the server please? :)