Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
captainsnarf
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

statsdb on the fritz again

Post by captainsnarf »

https://www.omnipotents.com/utstats/mat ... match=5280

Code: Select all

Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /usr/www/omnipotents2/public/utstats/matchstats.php on line 875

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /usr/www/omnipotents2/public/utstats/matchstats.php on line 876
and continues...
pooty

Re: statsdb on the fritz again

Post by pooty »

Strange. It has some weird errors like that, I thought it was some of the custom vehicle stuff, but that's MB. So I don't know, I thought there was an issue with extended characters in player names, but I thought I fixed that....
leon

Post by leon »

Yesterday my last map was TWMashroomforest and it’s fritz. After that two maps I didn’t played and the stats is OK. Today I joined to Slated world than Nevermore YEAH… - both map the stats is fritz. Now they playing MEGA I don’t. I’m sure the stats will be OK. (just checked MEGA - - OK, then I joined to Volcano and then Mass Distraction - - both are fritz and no scores, time etc)

It started may 18. I played ONS-Scorched-Gz-V1 and the stats was OK. After that all maps stats where I played was fritz and all maps stats where I didn’t play was OK. I checked all maps from may 18 and made screenshots.

Maybe I’m wrong but I think somebody doing this deliberately. No stats no scores. I checked it today. It’s not only about me. People who played when I played didn’t get the scores too and it was a lot of matches.

(sorry for my English)
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

I'm just guessing, but maybe you broke it leon! heh too many kills

Code: Select all

Player     Kills
---------------------
leon       65512
2^16 = 65536 which is awfully close to leon's score. I wonder if there is an overflow somewhere.
pooty

Post by pooty »

plr_kills mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL default 0,

https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/8.0/en ... types.html

But I bet its somewhere else like that? Or something in the .php.
infinitecat

Post by infinitecat »

Players on CEONSS have kills as high as 157,000 (Surgeon) according to their stats.
leon

Post by leon »

Any news? Can not find myself in stats since may 18.
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

We spare no expense and have teams of engineers working on it around the clock :lol: 8-)

I think it's just a matter of pooty having some free time. Hunting bugs is not much fun, especially without any tools like debuggers and stuff. At least we know it's something up with your stats so that makes it easier to find. I look at my own schedule and think 'yep, probably not making any mods until september...'. I do have some free time, but it's when we are playing so I have to choose - play or write code? I'm not always up for writing code after work.
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

captainsnarf wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 8:57 am ...
I'm not always up for writing code after work.
OMGosh yes! I can barely program my microwave oven at home after doing code all day. LOL
pooty

Post by pooty »

I think it's just a matter of pooty having some free time
Which is in short supply. I am traveling for work this week ( and possibly next too), so I only have my work Mac which doesn't run UT...not to mention it doesn't have all my other server related stuff.

The stats db is a mix of SQL (which I know really well) and php which I don't really know but can figure out-- since I claim I can program in anything...but there's not much debugging and the php stats code isn't very good IMO.