HellBenders and their ilk..

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
Enyo
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: HellBenders and their ilk..

Post by Enyo »

That's right McLovin... they DO say that!
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
pooty
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: HellBenders and their ilk..

Post by pooty »

All the 4-wheeled vehicles are generally useless on any Randomizer map.
Given you can get the HH and KHH on pretty much any of the hills, they work especially well on 7/8 6/10 hills on JY. I had good string the other night picking off the flyers. KHH lasers are pretty effective up high, or even twin beams if you can get positioned partially behind a hill. Fun to pick of the NoSkillz whores coming in over the top in the middle.

You can't get a rail tank, hurricane etc. up the hills. Sure in the flats tanks>benders. I did make the KHH a bit faster, and HH are faster than all but the "dark" tanks...so there is that when all flyers are gone... I don't think it'd be good to make them more powerful. There's kind of the spectrum of Foot, Scorps, Benders, Tanks with some overlap, I'd take a KHH vs Goliath for example. Randomizers make this hit or miss, but on other maps (think of FireBender on Scorched, like the others Enyo mentioned) bender can do well. Hellhound does pretty well on Gunshop too, the Mantis has the advantage of being much smaller and harder to hit.

Flyers are whole different ball game, Arbiter (flying rail tank) is nearly as bad as the Omega --which is why those are really only on Randomizers.