Opera House...

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
pooty
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Opera House...

Post by pooty »

So I am working on a version of Opera House: https://www.mapraider.com/maps/unreal-t ... OperaHouse

I want to update it with some vehicles, some transport, a few tanks, scorps, benders, badgers. It will still be a mostly foot map too (except maybe the middle), with vehicle support, best if the vehicles take 2-3 people...think gunners or fully loaded benders... There will be some areas that the vehicles can't go, especially tanks. I will enable Quad Jump too, as there's lots of places to jump to/hide. Might add a couple of select TD Warfare vehicles (tank, IFV, Jeep, maybe a couple of the smaller helicopters (instead of raptors)).

Should be lots of good play in and out of buildings. Especially some sniper fun, and a few deemers and power ups hidden.

I want to make the node set up such that there's three paths to the core, simplier but harder to hold around the center (aka the Opera House), but longer "flanking" paths that shouldn't be ignored. I've expanded the map a bit from the stock one and will add a few more nodes to get the config right.
Maybe use the Tanks to hold the middle while smaller vehicles/ infantry work the flanks too.

And no there won't be a Mino, Predator. Although a Hydra might fit the map.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: Opera House...

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

Man that looks like a huge map. I'm always up for new stuff... looking forward to it.
Anonymous.

Re: Opera House...

Post by Anonymous. »

I haven't play this map in years... looking forward to an omni edit.