General Map Announcement Thread

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
Enyo
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: General Map Announcement Thread

Post by Enyo »

Not sure what was done to the newest release or Dria Randomizer, but it won't load, or loads at 0.1% every 10 seconds. Something prob wrong with a vehicle name again I guess? Had to restart the server, bugged map emptied it though.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
pooty

Post by pooty »

Yes, it was missing on the redirect. Termy messaged me on FB. Its fixed now. I missed in on the upload redirect.. my bad.
pooty

Post by pooty »

11/22/2021
CSMech 1.1.0 on Server
pooty

Post by pooty »

11/25/2021 Happy Thanksgiving!
Added new/updated vehicles:
New: Link Flyer. Main weapon link plasma, secondary healing link beam (will heal itself from enemies) Thanks to ItsMeAgain for doing this one!
Updated: Heavy Goliath Tank 2.0 Main Weapon Upgraded Tank Cannon (not as powerful as the Classic Mino, but almost twice that of a Goliath) Secondary is fast firing shock beam / alt is homing flak drones.
Both are on this map

ONS-Shyron-)o(-p00tylicious-V5 - Added Updated Link Flyer, Heavy Goliath (Instead of Hydra), Added FireManta, Centaur at core (Core needed more to try for a comeback). Updated other vehicles to recent (Falcon, Flame Tank, Draco etc.)
pooty

Post by pooty »

11/26/2021
LinkFlyer is presently broken. It only exists on this map:
ONS-Omni-FullVehicleLoadout-11262021
Updated:
ONS-Shyron-)o(-p00tylicious-V5 - Removed LinkFlyer
ONS-HomeSweetHome-)o(-Xmas-V3 - Goofy XMas Map..lots of toys. I expect if you lose one/both your primaries its going to be over fast.
ONS-Bramideon-p00tylicious-V2 - Fixed Mino at one core. Each core has Mobreaker, HeavyTank, Firebug, Arbalest, plus flyers and 2 mantas. Added mantas at one primary. This didn't play great tonight but what do you expect when the other team has Leon, SK10H and Anonymous.
pooty

Post by pooty »

Updated CSMech to 1.2 (Including SniperTron)
ONS-Arcis-Outp)o(st-V1.ut2 - Added a couple of scorps to core, but otherwise as found
ONS-BiggerBeerBattle-)o(-V1.ut2 - Added Deemers, pretty much as I found it, WeaponLockers look full.
ONS-Din)o(ra-V2.ut2 - Added some nodes in the water, Alligator and Boats. Several Random link setups
ONS-Torlan-Mechs-V1.ut2 - Each core has each type of Mech, rest stayed same. (So two more mechs per core, including SniperTron)
ONS-Dria-Randomizer-V16 - Added Mechs. Increased size of ruined houses to accomodate. There are places mechs can't go (under bridge arches for one -- find a different way. There's 95 different vehicles, so its likely you won't get a mech every round.

Removed the VehicleLoadout map, its too much for the server. I'll eventually get around perhaps to splitting it or reducing it...or maybe not.

Added ChristmasDecoration Mutator so you might see some Tree lights and Santa hats..
pooty

Post by pooty »

ONS-AlienHop-Tropical-V4.ut2 - Fixed embedded minotaur to CSMinotaur with RMB zoom.
pooty

Post by pooty »

CS Vehicle Pack 1.0.10 on Server - Replaces Minotaur (non-classic) as well as Omnitaur, some bug fixes on Alligator.
TotalBurn

Post by TotalBurn »

ONS-Din)o(ra-V2

Huge THANK YOU! Having a good time playing this map. There is a problem at Node 1. Something is blocking the node from being touched. Also what ever that could be is causing the weapon locker to float above, the lamp and vehicle. Again thank you for working on this, much appreciated.
Shot00030.jpg
Shot00030.jpg (245.69 KiB) Viewed 2070 times
pooty

Post by pooty »

I'll take a look. The floating is because those objects need to be moved down to touch the surface. I'll check the node.