Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
McLovin
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: General Map Announcement Thread

Post by McLovin »

pooty wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:51 pm 10/21/2021
CSBomber 1.0.4 on server
ONS-MassDestructi)o(nWideSpread-V20 - Added BioBomber and Arbiter from CSBomber package.
Please put the link badgers (MOST POWERFUL TANK OF THEM ALL) back where they were. Went to get one and all there was on the right primary node was that stupid popcorn badger, LOL
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

McLovin wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:32 pm
pooty wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:51 pm 10/21/2021
CSBomber 1.0.4 on server
ONS-MassDestructi)o(nWideSpread-V20 - Added BioBomber and Arbiter from CSBomber package.
Please put the link badgers (MOST POWERFUL TANK OF THEM ALL) back where they were. Went to get one and all there was on the right primary node was that stupid popcorn badger, LOL
lol 'popcorn' badger! :)

don't forget popcorn bomber! :) I haven't seen it yet
pooty

Post by pooty »

There are two link badgers in the core for each team.
pooty

Post by pooty »

11/1/2021
ONS-D$K-GunShop-)o(-V5 - Removed EONS Hellbender (one with the do nothing 3rd seat) replaced with HellHound, Replaced Paladin with EONS Crusader
ONS-Dreamus2-)o(-V2 - Even up Weapon Lockers at cores, nodes, and boxes on each side of hill. Did some terrain adjusments to try to make it more even to get 2.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

pooty wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:44 pm 11/1/2021
ONS-D$K-GunShop-)o(-V5 - Removed EONS Hellbender (one with the do nothing 3rd seat) replaced with HellHound, Replaced Paladin with EONS Crusader
ONS-Dreamus2-)o(-V2 - Even up Weapon Lockers at cores, nodes, and boxes on each side of hill. Did some terrain adjusments to try to make it more even to get 2.
Subtle, but these'll go a long way! I didn't realize how much I hate the EONS bender until thinking about it now.
pooty

Post by pooty »

Yep, we played it the other night, I got in it to use the twin beams on a flyer and ended up in the do nothing seat instead of the twin beams...annoyed enough to make a note to fix it.
I have a couple more that need some updating to the current vehicles too I think I spotted an older falcon on Bionyx and and bunch of older stuff on Suspense.
pooty

Post by pooty »

11/2/2021
ONS-Bionyx-)o(-p00tylicious-v11.ut2 - Updated Vehicles to latest (Falcon/Dragon/FireTank etc.) No other changes
ONS-Suspense2K4-)o(-V5.ut2 - Changed Node Layout connected 1/2 to 3/4 so top tower node connects to two primaries. Added 2 jumppads each side, one at core, one at 12/12 up to suspension cables. So now there's four paths to tower node (lift, jumppads behind 6/7 up to roof, and suspension cable jumppads). Some vehicle updates as well.
pooty

Post by pooty »

11/3/2021 ONS-NiVaValley-)o(-V4 - Updated FireVehicles and a few others. Alligator added, lets see how it plays with water. Might even be some other goodies.
pooty

Post by pooty »

11/5/2021 - ONS-Dria-TMU-Randomizer-v14 - Vehicle updates to CS vehicles. 90 different vehicles inlcuding all your favorites and ones you hate. Added DropShipKama! Pickup that Mino and Go!
pooty

Post by pooty »

11/8/2021
Updated to Spanker 1.0.2
ONS-Minus-McLovins-MEGA-ARENA-V5 - use the latest spanker, also replaced Armadillo/Troop Carrier at 1/2 with Spanker.