Windblade

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
Super Sanka

Windblade

Post by Super Sanka »

This vehicle needs to be removed, way too much agility coupled with the fact that the projectile pushes vehicles and infantry around. If you miss it once you're dead :lol:
Enyo
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: Windblade

Post by Enyo »

It’s kind of a fun vehicle though. Maybe it should just do less damage to foot soldiers and have more momentum, where instead of killing you it just knocks you a hundred yards away. That would give the foot soldier a chance at getting an Avril off after being hit too.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
pooty

Post by pooty »

Its only on KitchenSink-Randomizer. I'm happy to remove it its one of those that's one the list of OP/AnnoyingAF/Broken vehicles. It is though pretty much useless against anything but people on foot -- but it just becomes a spammer/spawnkiller type vehicle.
Maybe it should just do less damage to foot soldiers and have more momentum, where instead of killing you it just knocks you a hundred yards away.
Momentum does damage to..so if it knock you away and you hit something you'll take damage.

It could probably be fixed with few tweaks:
- Less agility
- Less health
- Less Area of Effect (Hurt Radius)

Not sure its worth it though.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

I think less agility would do it. The other black mantas are pretty heavy handling. If the windblade was made this way it'd be easier for someone on foot to counter. But yeah it's basically a troll vehicle. Super fun to use, but super shitty to be on the receiving end of.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

I think we should keep it on KS, just modify it a bit. Make it behave more like the Concussion Rifle where it does little damage but knocks foot soldiers far away. I know momentum does damage, but getting knocked away by most things like the CR doesn't kill you, especially if you use your shield when hitting a wall or landing. Would help to clear out a crowded node, but it would be more susceptible to avrils from the knocked back survivors.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

I purposefully made spank badger's damage a hair less than lethal damage so you could knock people across the map, and let momentum do the rest :lol: maybe windblade should be similar. Spank manta! "Sub-Zero left a small crater." :D
Super Sanka

Post by Super Sanka »

suck my dick snarf
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

Super Sanka wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:52 pm suck my dick snarf
-presentthem

:o :lol: