Randomizer arena

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
captainsnarf
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Randomizer arena

Post by captainsnarf »

I remember a while back, sometimes when we played a randomizer all the vehicles were the same. I played minus and all vehicles were minotaurs. Another time all vehicles where dragons.

Can we bring back this feature? It was kinda fun.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Re: Randomizer arena

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

Yeah I remember all hurricanes and tiamats. Those were pretty cool. Even if it’s by vehicle class and includes variants within.

Also I just realized we have zero variants on the Hurricane. Is this the only vehicle that hasn’t been messed with??
pooty

Re: Randomizer arena

Post by pooty »

Also I just realized we have zero variants on the Hurricane. Is this the only vehicle that hasn’t been messed with??
Messed with the lasers.... ;)

So the way randomizer has the arena is there's a straight % chance of arena mode (you can make it 100% like on Mega Arena), but its only one vehicle. If you want others you have to use forced vehicle factories.

Now there is the ONSUltimateVehicleFactory that can randomize the vehicles only for that factory (spawn point). Its in use on ChainsIsle2 (flyer you get Wraith, Cicada, Draco) -- it can be random or sequential. You could do a whole map with those factories to have them spawn whatever, 50-50 Mino/Mega 25-75 Tiamat - Hurricanes etc.

I think there's a minus mino me up already. Be fun though to put in bios, a few heavy tanks (they can take two mino shots) and few other interesting vehicles, but keep it mostly minos...