How to win at MegaBadgers

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums
McLovin
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

How to win at MegaBadgers

Post by McLovin »

Mailbox was correct. It's done elegantly with the lowly hover-badgers. Only a few here have figured this out yet.

Tap that ass. Image

Get a mino/mega whore rounding the middle node like they should, and they are history. Knock em silly and laugh hysterically while doing it.

You have to relentlessly go after the enemy Mega. Suicide, whatever, get in position until it is dead, dead, dead. They won't give it up either. That's the funny part also.

And especially rewarding when they are one of those ass-hats that think that spawn killing your Mega while in core is honorable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8vc6ghwfsI&t=34s
McLovin

Re: How to win at MegaBadgers

Post by McLovin »

On defense, if you are being chased, drive a zig-zag pattern. Their shots will miss you every time. This applies to any vehicle on any map.
pooty

Post by pooty »

Wait. You mean if I run in a straight line their hacks will get me! :shock:
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

McLovin wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:41 pm On defense, if you are being chased, drive a zig-zag pattern. Their shots will miss you every time. This applies to any vehicle on any map.
I've heard this is works great in real life too. Like if you've escalated a situation and some asshole is going to actually shoot at you close range with a pistol they are very unlikely to connect if you run away zig-zagging.
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

pooty wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:06 pm Wait. You mean if I run in a straight line their hacks will get me! :shock:
Yup. But will be hard for some in the "can't drive and shoot at the same time group." I swear I laugh my ass off every time I see this. Haha!
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:33 am ,,,
I've heard this is works great in real life too. Like if you've escalated a situation and some asshole is going to actually shoot at you close range with a pistol they are very unlikely to connect if you run away zig-zagging.
Exactly! Another example of lessons learned in OMNI applied to real-life. Haha!
pooty

Post by pooty »

Don't forget cover and concealment. Charging straight into a threat rarely works out..