Dropship bug

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
captainsnarf
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Dropship bug

Post by captainsnarf »

Ok, I've been holding onto this one for about a week now because it's been fun, but I should probably spill the beans.

The dropship can pickup friendly locked vehicles, unlocked vehicles, and friendly occupied vehicles.

It cannot pickup an enemy locked vehicle or enemy vehicle when they are driving it. But if they e.g. switch to gunner seat, then nobody is driving :twisted: :lol:

I've picked up a few enemy minos on Dria over the last week. When attacked by a flyer, the mino driver almost always switches to lasers, so they could be picked up. It's a bug, but I think we should keep it. It makes the dropship more useful. Nobody really uses it now, even after a couple years on the server. Once players figure out they need to keep driving I don't think it will be too powerful. They can also keep shooting you, so you need to drop them quickly.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Re: Dropship bug

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

I think that could be kept. If you can get the dropship with it's styrofoam construction anywhere near a tank while it's hitting you with the gunner seat, then you deserve to be able to pick it up!
pooty

Post by pooty »

The dropship can pickup friendly locked vehicles, unlocked vehicles, and friendly occupied vehicles.
Haha I knew that but forgot. Yes keep it. Adds an extra dimension to it.
Super Sanka

Post by Super Sanka »

got you- anon
Anonymous.

Post by Anonymous. »

u got me