Enyo

Use this to report any bad behavior or suspected cheaters. This is moderated and post will have to be approved by a forum admin.
pooty
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: Enyo

Post by pooty »

Admins will discuss.
Anonymous.

Post by Anonymous. »

Ok, enyo having no mic is a good start, but he's still constantly bitching and complaining in text chat, whether it's about teams (only when he's losing), the map, or me cheating. Let's take it a step further and mute him altogether.
pooty

Post by pooty »

So we don't really have any rule about bitching, or even complaining about a single player, even though Enyo's an admin, he can complain... and the same way players can complain ABOUT admins as long as its not back talk about Admin duties... meaning you can complain that pOOty sucks, and aims like PharizWheel and is ugly AF. Admins will not impose discipline for normal in game bitching even directed at them...

You can bitch about teams, maps, etc. If its too much admins will step in if it gets to the point of spam.

But if an Admin is providing a warning or admin specific messaging that's not fair game for trash talk, back talk or disrespect.

Like this post feel free to take that here.... and admins will discuss any and all topics.

Admins should refrain from speculating about cheating, although I'll admit even at times I've complained. Anon you've routinely made shots that are at a whole different level and often create quite a bit of frustration (getting sniped repeatedly where you die quickly and at times can't see where its coming from (eg. Arbiter hiding behind the hill..). I am bringing this up because many players keep speculating as well....

And for the peanut gallery, there has been NO evidence to date, that Anon is/was or ever been caught with any cheats on Omni.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

pooty wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:48 am And for the peanut gallery, there has been NO evidence to date, that Anon is/was or ever been caught with any cheats on Omni.
Correct, but let’s make sure everyone knows this fact… that Anon was banned from another server several years ago for using a known aimbot. This was documented on the UTAN ban list (unfortunately now defunct and nonexistent) when he used to play under the handle Calypto. This info was shared in the old admin forum by Mailbox. Do you dispute this Anon?
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
Anonymous.

Post by Anonymous. »

I do, but it doesn't matter because you'll still cry like a bitch instead of gathering evidence like a player that genuinely suspects someone of cheating.

Why compete when you can just get rid of the competition?
FuzzySlippers

Post by FuzzySlippers »

Anonymous. wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:18 am I do, but it doesn't matter because you'll still cry like a bitch instead of gathering evidence like a player that genuinely suspects someone of cheating.

Why compete, when you can change the map to support your play style? :P
pooty

Post by pooty »

We still have the Original V4 version available for play, and it is the starting/crash map for the server.
Fuzzy we'd love to see you back on the server.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

FuzzySlippers wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:16 am
Anonymous. wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:18 am I do, but it doesn't matter because you'll still cry like a bitch instead of gathering evidence like a player that genuinely suspects someone of cheating.

Compete? There is no competition here for him here. Which begs the question... if he's not cheating in any way, and he's really as good as he seems to be, then why play here where there's no real competition for his skillset? Why doesn't he play more on the freon servers that have really good DM players that can actually give him some competition? I guess he likes shooting fish in a barrel on our casual gaming onslaught server where hardly any of the players ever regularly engage in DM style only play. Path of least resistance I suppose.

And if he's really truly soooooo inhumanly good at FPS games, why waste his talent on this old ass game where there's zero competition for him? Why not go play professionally and make some money at it? It's like a pro MLB player stepping onto a high school field. Only a self-loathing loser would get satisfaction from that.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

Reporting myself... I kicked Coldcut by mistake when trying to kick an idle player last night. Sorry Coldcut. Preempting the crying and taking your ball home.
― Mark Twain