Board Search..

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums
Enyo
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: Board Search..

Post by Enyo »

Sumugan wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:44 pm I have found that all my friends that I thought I had. had been removed. Maybe that was the previous BBS? Anyways, I friended you pooty <3 I reall miss you guys. My imac that had the game is now no longer functioning/logging in. I think it is a power issue. New news is, I'm getting deep into the AI image generation with Midjourney and StableDiffusion and OpenAI-GPT4 Dalle. It's loads of interesting angles.
Sumugun, don't you have another computer lying around? We have a nifty guide to download and install the game right on our home page.

The image generators are pretty cool, but the ones that can create really convincing humans still have a learning curve to use effectively right now though. Photoshop has its own AI generator built into it now too, it's very powerful and speeds up my image editing workflow tremendously.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
pooty

Post by pooty »

This seems to do a pretty good job of making fake people: https://this-person-does-not-exist.com/en
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

pooty wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:44 am This seems to do a pretty good job of making fake people: https://this-person-does-not-exist.com/en
Yeah, but that one and others like it are a bit of a parlor trick and not true AI generation from text prompt. And it's just a cropped face.

I'm talking about the ones that create full body and scenery images like this AI influencer (yeah that's a thing now). This "chick" looks very real, more than most any other AI people pics I've seen. To be fair the company making these also uses Photoshop to enhance and clean up the images and add background elements. BTW, her instagram page generates over $11K/month!

Epic/Unreal Engine has a pretty cool looking generator called Metahuman. They're taking early access apps now.

Can you tell which one is the AI generated influencer and which one is a real person?

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

Trick question. Influencers aren't real people.