Back to business

Anonymous.

Re: Back to business

Post by Anonymous. »

The one I have is ONS-OmahaBeach-)o(-v2-beta3A.ut2, which is probably the one that was on the server. But this map will probably not work too well with the smaller player base we have now vs. back then.
Provert
Server Sponsor: Yes

Post by Provert »

[quote=McLovin post_id=3471 time=1644908537 user_id=50

I love Hoover also. I never figured out how to use that crazy shock cloud gun thing tho, it's still a mystery to me. I've tried and I can never get the cloud to explode like others do near their target. Do you aim at the target or the cloud?
[/quote]

Trying to remember. I think you just fire the ball, or it's the alt fire. The ball goes in a straight line and will zap stuff onit's own if it's close enough and you can fire at it to increase the damge.
-=Hellraiser=-

Post by -=Hellraiser=- »

And I thought hooverdam was my very first map and worse to play. Well, I'll try to make some new maps as well...
How about a lost village out of nowhere?
Or a dense industrial complex? My old hardware got a lot to do - but today it loughts about UT ;)
PS: I've got my old P4 laptop where I designed that maps on still in use as workshop pc.
-=Hellraiser=-

Post by -=Hellraiser=- »

Määäh got an IP Ban as well. IDK why, wasn't online since 15 years.
captainsnarf
Server Admin: Yes

Post by captainsnarf »

I didn't see that one in the banned list. Are you connecting to the Omni 2.0 server?
pooty

Post by pooty »

Right now no one is IP banned, just GUID bans. If there's attention needed PM me.

Now our hosting provider will ban IPs if the detect any kind of repeated attacks (we had one person from Latin America banned by hosting company because of that...apparently they were sharing IPs (probably a proxy I am guessing)..)
-=Hellraiser=-

Post by -=Hellraiser=- »

captainsnarf wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:17 am I didn't see that one in the banned list. Are you connecting to the Omni 2.0 server?
Yes, I've got both servers in my favorites. On both it says I'm IP banned.
pooty

Post by pooty »

Sent you a PM.
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

-=Hellraiser=- wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:21 pm ...
Just noticed the nick, great franchise, or at least the first 2 movies in the cascade of shit-storms that came after, LOL

I've got a working Lament Configuration (Hellraiser) box. Most frustrating thing ever. I'm afraid I can get it locked but never opened again.

The first one I bought from FB ads and it was just a block of plastic painted from China. I got ripped-off. This one I got from a guy on Etsy that 3D prints them. It arrived in "Easy-mode", only one cylinder rotates, still took me half a day to unlock it. There is a "Hard-mode" where both cylinders rotate which makes it almost impossible to open. No cenobites have arrived yet, just a lot of cuss words from me trying to use this thing, LOL