Time on the server

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums
McLovin
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Time on the server

Post by McLovin »

I am always blown away when I look at this stat. Leon is incredible, almost twice the time on the server than anybody else. Please allow Leon to speak and give advice when in-game. I love hearing his Ukrainian accent, especially since Shadow isn't around much anymore, "Don't you want to ween", LOL

I get these stats from gametracker: https://www.gametracker.com/server_info ... 3.41:7777/
The other cool site that shows our stats: https://omnipotents2.site.nfoservers.com/utstats/

pooty

Re: Time on the server

Post by pooty »

Yeah, what happened to Shadow?
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

pooty wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:19 am Yeah, what happened to Shadow?
A much better version of him showed up. I think he left for good the day leon said, "that guy's an idiot!"
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
Provert

Post by Provert »

careful, I speced Leon once and he went after players more than nodes in fliers.
leon

Post by leon »

Enyo, I didn’t say that. Shadow is a good guy.

No McLovin. I think it’s Russian accent. All my life I lived in Ukraine but I didn’t learn Ukrainian language.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

leon wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:36 pm Enyo, I didn’t say that. Shadow is a good guy.
I know, I was just making a dumb joke... and while Shadow may be a good guy, and has pretty good DM skills, he's strategically a horrible player. He's a power tank camper, meaning he takes the mino/ion/whatever and sits in one spot spamming shit, racking up points, but never advancing to help his team. And he constantly calls for nodes that won't strategically help his team. Oh, and he sucks in flyers.

You, on the other hand, are far more strategic, way more aggressive at nodes and you're superb in all flyers. I'd rather have you on my team than 5 Shadows. I'm sure many others here are willing to back me up on all this.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

I like Shadow and miss him, I hope he returns. I listen and follow his advice since I find it sound and contributing to his team.
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

Was the real Shadow on the server last night? I did a Gametracker report and saw someone with the nickname Shadow in-game. I didn't get on until just a while later and he was gone.
pooty

Post by pooty »

It was him. He talked a bit, so it was definitely the real Shadow. He did want to weeen!