Colbye

Colbye
Server Sponsor: Yes

Colbye

Post by Colbye »

Yo,

My name is Colby, better known as the wildly different name Colbye. Pronounced Kolb-Eye lol

For the folk who haven't had the honor to play with such a legendarily shit player like myself...be prepared for head scratching perplexity to surge through your mind when I am on your team.

I've been around these parts for several years now and a couple of you may have watched videos I made...mostly from a few years ago. There's like over a hundred of them. I did the best I could with the majority of those babies.

The official playlist on youtube.com/WColbyK goes up to Part 99 1/2. The 100th episode is something I'd like to record soon. Nothing flashy or fancy, just a good ole' recorded coupla games that I will them chop up and publish for old times sake.

Beyond that, I do stream UT occasionally, perhaps not as often as Sprnska(sp?).

Shameless plug: I stream Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays at 8:00 PM EST. Or 2000 EST.

I really and truly hope GuythatkillsU finds this and dusts off his guns to play again. Mostly because of that one time he called me the Pied Piper of Shit Stains.

Anyway, I have been playing here again and I love you all.

Big shout out to Fragster, Sumugan, Enyo, and Army for the tremendous amounts of love y'all send. Peace out and GO GAMECOCKS!!!
HEAD CHEESE
pooty
Server Admin: Yes

Re: Colbye

Post by pooty »

Welcome to the Forum!
Love the videos!
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

F'n aye the Colbye has arrived!

Best vid Colbye ever did, right here: https://youtu.be/3WJDd-tI-CY?t=103

Colbye, I still want to harvest all your vids for GTKY sound clips and make a zounds library out of them. It would be classic.
Colbye

Post by Colbye »

Lol sup fellas!
HEAD CHEESE
Super Sanka

Post by Super Sanka »

Wazzzuup! Haha, I changed my twitch name from sprsnka to super_sanka_x . Also stop farting on stream! It's killing the ozone layer.
Miauz55555

Post by Miauz55555 »

WoooHOOOO \o/
trans_lux

Post by trans_lux »

McLovin wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:58 pm F'n aye the Colbye has arrived!

Best vid Colbye ever did, right here: https://youtu.be/3WJDd-tI-CY?t=103

Colbye, I still want to harvest all your vids for GTKY sound clips and make a zounds library out of them. It would be classic.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pooty

Post by pooty »

If someone wants to record sounds from there, make them 8-bit, mono wav files and I can make those into maps/vehicle game sounds.
Might be fun on a map where a node gets destroyed and it says "Good job shit stains!"
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

Lol, any time a team loses all its nodes, there should be a general server announcement in GTKU's voice that says, "all you had to do was show the fuck up!"
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
Army

Post by Army »

Thanks buddy, you inspire us all to do better....if there was a vote for the Head Cheese...you'd have my vote.