AratheiaComplex Map Feedback

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
Enyo
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: AratheiaComplex Map Feedback

Post by Enyo »

Always so much hate on flyers… please don’t turn this into a tank heavy map. We have enough of those already. I like this map as it is. I don’t think you could get a Levi thru the tunnels at 11, and it would take forever if you could. If the ion flyer is too much, maybe put a pair of weaker flyers there.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

Put two Q-36 UFOs in there :D On a big map like that the portals could be useful.
pooty

Post by pooty »

Yeah that's a good idea, especially for nodes 3/7 that are inside buildings.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

That tunnel makes for some cool moments, even with the omega. I think we should choose which vehicles go there carefully. Usually bottleneck stuff can be a grind but I thought this one was really fun.
pooty

Post by pooty »

One option we do have is we can have a random vehicle (from a list) spawn at 11. Might be interesting, as long as its not a Turtle.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

pooty wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:24 pm One option we do have is we can have a random vehicle (from a list) spawn at 11. Might be interesting, as long as its not a Turtle.
Yeah that could mix it up. I actually kind of like the Omega. Having a flyer in there makes me think of the end of Return of the Jedi.

Or maybe more vehicles at 11 and at the ends of the tunnels to ramp up the action?
pooty

Post by pooty »

Or maybe more vehicles at 11 and at the ends of the tunnels to ramp up the action?
Maybe but vehicles spawn based on the closest node... so the vehicles there might spawn with 9/10 instead of 11. Which actually wouldn't be too bad.