Arctic Stronghold

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
Enyo
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Arctic Stronghold

Post by Enyo »

We played Arctic Stronghold a week or so ago and realized quickly whoever edited our version last really fucked up the node layout. There's only one primary with 3 secondary nodes linked to it.

Pooty, maybe Ema would let us have the CEONSS version with the original node layout? It's actually a very good map with the old node layout. If we can get it, please replace the one we have on the server.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
pooty

Re: Arctic Stronghold

Post by pooty »

I have it somewhere, but if anyone has it post it up might be faster than me looking thorugh a bunch of directories.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

X2 on that node setup. There is NO coming back from losing your primary.
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

Enyo wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:34 pm We played Arctic Stronghold a week or so ago and realized quickly whoever edited our version last really fucked up the node layout. There's only one primary with 3 secondary nodes linked to it.
That's the original Arctic Stronghold that comes with UT2004. Blame Epic :lol:

If I recall correctly, you could come back by getting the center node which gives you a tank on the bridge which is pretty close to their primary. Grab the tank and blast away at their primary.