SkyRenders-Aborea

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
TotalBurn

SkyRenders-Aborea

Post by TotalBurn »

If you are familiar with the SkyRenders package you know the Aborea sky is full of artifacts and banding. I cleaned up the textures and thought I would share them. The only texture I did not redo is the floor. The other 5 look so much better.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11yFGjv ... share_link
Screenshot 2023-03-15 130323.png
Screenshot 2023-03-15 130323.png (150.11 KiB) Viewed 297 times
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: SkyRenders-Aborea

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

Cool. I remember this from AS-Robotfactory. If you look off in the horizon long enough a submarine will eventually be seen in the distance moving along slowly. Directly above you is an upside-down city.
pooty
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Post by pooty »

Thanks. I think one or more of these are used in Evergreen, I'll have to update them.
TotalBurn

Post by TotalBurn »

YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:20 pm Cool. I remember this from AS-Robotfactory. If you look off in the horizon long enough a submarine will eventually be seen in the distance moving along slowly. Directly above you is an upside-down city.
Thats where I had seen it. It was bugging me cause it looked familiar. I might jump insto some AS maps for fun.
pooty wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:31 am Thanks. I think one or more of these are used in Evergreen, I'll have to update them.
No problem. I really enjoy doing this sort of thing. I updated the zip file with a new floor texture. I got most of the bands out. If you can use anything else texture wise let me know. Im re-working my old map from 2004 and giving it a steampunk theme. I planned on posting those on the forum for you guys to use once I have more completed.