What is your age bracket?

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums

What is your age bracket?

No votes
No votes
13%
29%
17%
29%
13%
No votes
80..RIP
No votes

Total votes: 24

Enyo
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: What is your age bracket?

Post by Enyo »

infinitecat wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:39 am Don't underestimate kids. My then-four-year-old niece was easily able to turn on my TI99/4A and its Expansion Box, load the floppy disk, and play Hunt the Wumpus.
Fair enough, but I think it requires quite a bit more hand-eye coordination and higher cognitive abilities than 4 year olds typically possess to play UT effectively. I'd think the capabilities required to play Hunt the Wumpuss are significantly lower. Sure, they could click the mouse and mash keyboard buttons, but are they really playing UT at 4? Maybe...

I guess it's totally possible 4Doors was some kind of child FPS prodigy at 4 yrs old. How embarrassing if he was around back then as a toddler kicking all our at the time 20-something yr old asses.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
infinitecat

Post by infinitecat »

Hell, Enyo, I'm 137 years old and I still can't play UT effectively. :lol:
4Doors

Post by 4Doors »

Enyo wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:32 am
4Doors wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:32 pm Just turned 23 here. Probably the youngest player on the server.

Still have been playing UT basically since it came out :P
Ima call BS on either 1) you’re 23, or 2) you’ve been playing since it came out. That would mean you’ve been playing since you were 4 yrs old. Maybe since you were 8 or 9 I could believe, but 4?
Nope, 4--maybe 5. It's true. I watched my dad play at first, then he let me mess around on his account...on Omni, of course. Dunno if anyone remembers Cranial_Nanobot. I actually got his account temp banned cause all I did was kill myself to watch the ragdoll physics :lol: so I wasn't exactly a prodigy.
Bruh im just tryna be famous
Super Sanka

Post by Super Sanka »

change your name to 4 year old

i was pretty young myself when I first played at Omni. Didn't last too long though, pretty sure i got kicked right away :lol: