UTComp

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
McLovin
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: UTComp

Post by McLovin »

captainsnarf wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:33 am ...
Something weird is going on :lol: I'll see if I can repro it at home also and try to fix it.
Thank you for looking into this. It sure is a luxury to have active developers fixing bugs/features instead of having to live with it. Right now it's annoying as F to me, LOL
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

I found the problem and should have a fix soon.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

I noticed the UTcomp scoreboard (F1) showed up at the beginning of MB last night even though I have it turned off. Went in the misc. menu, turned the UTcomp scoreboard on then back off and the F1 scoreboard reverted back to the default UT scoreboard.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

Enyo wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:32 pm I noticed the UTcomp scoreboard (F1) showed up at the beginning of MB last night even though I have it turned off. Went in the misc. menu, turned the UTcomp scoreboard on then back off and the F1 scoreboard reverted back to the default UT scoreboard.
Yes, this is the same problem McLovin described. I have it fixed in the next version.

This problem happens if you join the server as a spectator. It won't happen if you join then switch to spectator.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

captainsnarf wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:38 pm
Enyo wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:32 pm I noticed the UTcomp scoreboard (F1) showed up at the beginning of MB last night even though I have it turned off. Went in the misc. menu, turned the UTcomp scoreboard on then back off and the F1 scoreboard reverted back to the default UT scoreboard.
Yes, this is the same problem McLovin described. I have it fixed in the next version.

This problem happens if you join the server as a spectator. It won't happen if you join then switch to spectator.
Well, hot damn!!! Like McLovin said, sure is nice having some real time active development happening on this server! Someone give these boys a raise! I vote to double your salary. ;)

Kidding aside, it is MUCH appreciated! :D
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
Flounder

Post by Flounder »

I get that as well.
I just hit F5 and then Esc to get back to the default scoreboard.
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

New version! Download here UTCompOmni_1.36.zip

Changes in 1.36

- Fix UTComp scoreboard showing for spectators that have it turned off
- Fix for ESC menu for non ONS game types
pooty

Post by pooty »

1.36 on Server
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

captainsnarf wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:38 pm ...
I have it fixed in the next version.
Confirmed fixed. Thanks captainsnarf!
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

New version! Download here UTCompOmni_1.37.zip

Changes

- Add PawnCollisionHistoryLength config option. This is used to determine how much time travel history is recorded when back tracking collision detection for enhanced net code. Default is 0.35 seconds. Lower values will decrease server load at the cost of enh net code accuracy, depending on player's ping.