General Map Announcement Thread

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
pooty
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: General Map Announcement Thread

Post by pooty »

ONS-Acerbus-)o(-p00tylicious-V1 - edit of the Danno-V7 version. Revamped Vehicles, weapon lockers (full now). Mix of tanks, trucks and flyers.
pooty

Post by pooty »

ONS-MinusBadgerMeUp-V1 - MegaBadger replaced with CommonOne, Ion Badger respawn 15s to 40s.
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

pooty wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:31 pm ONS-MinusBadgerMeUp-V1 - MegaBadger replaced with CommonOne, Ion Badger respawn 15s to 40s.
Awfully brave and bold of you to F around with the MOST perfect map of them all.

I checked it, it's ok. Not sure why the Ion badger needs a handicap. I rarely use it, but it is handy to F with AnKeeDo when he's being a dick. Which is always. LOL
pooty

Post by pooty »

I checked it, it's ok. Not sure why the Ion badger needs a handicap. I rarely use it, but it is handy to F with AnKeeDo when he's being a dick. Which is always. LOL
It moves much faster than the ION tank and it respawned in 15s. So if you have 8/9, a single player can hold off the 1/2 node indefinitely because even if you kill the ION badger it can respawn get into position and blast the node before you can build it. Only way to beat that was to spawn camp the ION badger while a teammate builds it.
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

pooty wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:31 pm ONS-MinusBadgerMeUp-V1 - MegaBadger replaced with CommonOne
I've only played it twice but it seems that the MegaBadger is a bit more wobbly than the old one, especially at higher speeds. I got it up to 3rd or 4th gear and on turns it goes up on 2 wheels. I never saw that on the old CommonOne. Not a terrible thing or that it makes much difference. It's probably more susceptible to hits to knock it off balance now.
pooty

Post by pooty »

old CommonOne
There wasn't an old common one. There were multiple versions, no way to tell them apart other than digging in the code... so we made a common version so it works the same on all maps.
pooty

Post by pooty »

KopholusV2Omni.u - Updated Boats on Dinora and AlienHop Flooded. Driver minigun, hellhound combo, and mercury missle launcher. Plus speed boost is working--err no its not speed boost removed until fixed.

ONS-AlienHop-Flooded-V8.ut2 - Updated Boats.

ONS-Din)o(ra-V6 - Updated Boats, Updated Vehicles, fixed glitch where boat spawns stuck to dock, 1 redeemer replaced with stormcaster.

ONS-MassDestructi)o(nWideSpread-V25 Replaced SpankBomber with Prodigy (flying railgun)

ONS-Alien2-)o(-p00tylicious-v12.ut2 - Vehicle updates and a special surprise from Ripley.
pooty

Post by pooty »

pooty

Post by pooty »

pooty

Post by pooty »

UTComp 1.29

ONS-DesertJunkYard-TMU-Randomizer-V12-Nova - Has Nova Missle Tank instead of Cluster bomb

Abalests 2.2 - Nova Version, Nova missle faster, 90s reload time. Cluster bomb version unchanged.