PHP upgrade..

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums
pooty
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: PHP upgrade..

Post by pooty »

We encourage people to practice during the day to better their skills. Maybe that's what they are doing instead of cycling maps.
I can tell from the server log if they play or just vote every 30 seconds or so.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

Stats page still isn't working, only recorded one match on 12/21, nothing since.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
ankeedo

Post by ankeedo »

One-man game? what's this?
Badgers haters and flyers whores, please be honoured :lol: :lol:
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

McLovin wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:18 pm One benefit of one-man-game recording is: We can find out who is cycling through maps during the day to defeat the map cool-down period.
Since increasing the map cooldown is hated by the majority, maybe we should go the other way - reduce it to nothing. You want endless minus-kitchensink? go for it.
pooty

Post by pooty »

Stats page still isn't working, only recorded one match on 12/21, nothing since.
Yep. Its recording the logs but not sending to the statsDB. Not sure why I can move them manually...but I have to figure out why they aren't being automagically transferred.
pooty

Post by pooty »

So the SFTP certificate has expired on the machine running the game, this might be way they aren't getting transferred automatically. NFO will hopefully resolve that.

There's also a few log parsing errors to track down, but I manually processed the logs from yesterday, let me know if you find any thing odd.
pooty

Post by pooty »

Ok I think I've fixed all the php errors.
It should automatically transfer the logs but that wasn't working and still isn't, and I don't know why. Have to check tonight to see if they get automatically processed, there might have been errors that prevented it.
EmanReleipS

Post by EmanReleipS »

Back when we had problems with our stats database, I received a lot of help from Moog over at House of Carpe. If you can't figure it out, it might be worth a shot to ask him.
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

Is there an easy low effort way to get:
1. Spectator chats into the Chat/Event Log.
2. Public chats post-game end and prior to the next map reload. After Game Ended - Team Score Limit, all logging stops. But a lot of commenting occurs while map voting is occurring before the next map loads.

Not a biggie. Just noticed these are missing and it would be nice to have them included.
pooty

Post by pooty »

We'd have to recode the OLStats Mutator that records it. Not sure what's involved. Right now there are other priorities..mainly crashing/lag.

The Stats thing seems to be all fixed. Matches are getting automatically logged.