Evergreen ...

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: Evergreen ...

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

x2 on removing the Arbiter. One frustration of that map is suddenly dying and having no idea where the shot came from.

Regarding tanks, would using ballistas instead of railgun tanks be an option? The ballistas need time to charge and also illuminate.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

Are there any Wyverns on this map? I don't recall seeing one, but definitely needs one if not.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
pooty

Post by pooty »

No Wyverns. Maybe put one either at core or in place of Arbiter.

Ground Rail Tanks are ok, there are a few ballistas, but they aren't good against fliers except for the turret.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

And how about a nuke or two? There's lot of good places to hide one. And maybe even an EMP mine to knock Anonymous out of his camp-whore mino. :D
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
pooty

Post by pooty »

There's already two nukes and two nuclear strike painters. I might hide some more. And the EMP would be fun...since there's enough vehicles that even if some douche uses at your base, they waste a ton of time doing that.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

pooty wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:47 pm There's already two nukes and two nuclear strike painters. I might hide some more. And the EMP would be fun...since there's enough vehicles that even if some douche uses at your base, they waste a ton of time doing that.
The nukes must be well hidden, haven't seen anyone use one yet. the map is so huge who has time to hunt for them... wanna give us a clue?
― Mark Twain
pooty

Post by pooty »

The nukes on the Stonehenge side, 1 is at the bottom of the water fall, the other is in the trees/shanty in the valley between two nodes (all on the right side of the map)

Strike Painters One is near the big dish, other is on the dock by the guy with fishing pole...

I added 1 emp (its pretty well hidden) and two stormcasters.

Added a turret to the middle high hill node...
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

Obligatory "behind the water fall" secret item!
pooty

Post by pooty »

Ok, I did some rework for V5a which is on the server.

I moved the nodes a bit so its more symmetric. Its still not 100% of course (neither is Dria), but this might be closer.

I did have to move the deemer from the waterfall though, there's still goodies there but no deemer, it gave too much advantage as you could grab it and immediately fire it on the node, so I moved it away.

I updated some of the vehicles...should be pretty even.
pooty

Post by pooty »

So do we prefer the V5 nodes, or V4? V5 is more symmetric both are on the server, but I think last nights V5 game was pretty good.