Enyo rage everything

Use this to report any bad behavior or suspected cheaters. This is moderated and post will have to be approved by a forum admin.
COLDCUT

Enyo rage everything

Post by COLDCUT »

poof
Last edited by COLDCUT on Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Enyo
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: Enyo rage everything

Post by Enyo »

Coldcut, I’ve told you again and again to stop stealing people’s vehicles. Flyers don’t magically appear at a node that’s not even built yet, so you knew damn good and well it belonged to one of the other 3 players that were at that node.

Quit trying to play the victim and quit sabotaging your own damn team. Quit wasting link nukes, they don’t even damage nodes any more. Quit hitting locked nodes with regular deemers. Quit taking key flyers and suiciding them into a locked enemy node. Quit sitting idle in the light on MB lobbing flak grenades into an empty tub and go help your team as I know you’re capable of doing.

Besides, I just simple kicked you to make a point that you don’t seem to be getting, you could’ve just rejoined right away. Next time you steal my or anyone else’s vehIcle, it’ll be a session kick. Now stop your crying and get back in the game.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
Enyo
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Post by Enyo »

Coldcut, if you ever revisit this page, check your private messages.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
Super Sanka

Post by Super Sanka »

Last edited by Super Sanka on Thu May 25, 2023 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.