enyo suks big

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums
COLDCUT

enyo suks big

Post by COLDCUT »

poof
Last edited by COLDCUT on Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
pooty
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: enyo suks big

Post by pooty »

I think the bigger thing was you stole his flyer and rather than apologizing for it you proceeded to trash talk him about it. Several other players complained as well. And all you got was a simple kick, you could have just reconnected.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

I’ll repost here again same message from the other thread…

Coldcut, I’ve told you again and again to stop stealing people’s vehicles. Flyers don’t magically appear at a node that’s not even built yet, so you knew damn good and well it belonged to one of the other 3 players that were at that node.

Quit trying to play the victim and quit sabotaging your own damn team. Quit wasting link nukes, they don’t even damage nodes any more. Quit hitting locked nodes with regular deemers. Quit taking key flyers and suiciding them into a locked enemy node. Quit sitting idle in the light on MB lobbing flak grenades into an empty tub and go help your team as I know you’re capable of doing.

Besides, I just simple kicked you to make a point that you don’t seem to be getting, you could’ve just rejoined right away. Next time you steal my or anyone else’s vehIcle, it’ll be a session kick. Now stop your crying and get back in the game.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
FuriousRabbit

Post by FuriousRabbit »

Maybe you guys should use a bitchslap when someone is just being a dumbass and save the kicks for actual rule breaking?
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

FuriousRabbit wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:50 pm Maybe you guys should use a bitchslap when someone is just being a dumbass and save the kicks for actual rule breaking?
I’ve used a bitchslap on Coldcut numerous times for taking my vehicle, warned him I’d start kicking him if he kept doing doing it, and here we are.

Far as I’m concerned, stealing your teammates’ vehicles is rule breaking. Chalk it up to team sabotage if you will. Again, he’s been warned multiple times to knock it off. Besides, it was a simple kick and he could’ve just rejoined immediately.

Funny how he’s now edited his original post to some new nonsense because he knows he’s in the wrong and can’t have the humility to admit it.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
FuriousRabbit

Post by FuriousRabbit »

Enyo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:32 am Far as I’m concerned, stealing your teammates’ vehicles is rule breaking. Chalk it up to team sabotage if you will.
There are some reasons to take your teammates vehicles. If I know something, e.g., an enemy mino is around the corner and coming in fast, or I see other inbound enemy, I might grab something valuable if my teammate is not paying attention and is likely to lose it. But I'd give it back if we both survive. Also, if they're being plain stupid. Like taking a fast power vehicle to build a locked node when they should be attacking a critical node somewhere else. I'd rather this not be a 'rule'.

Personally, I'd be very hesitant to kick anyone... but your call.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

Coldcut, if you ever revisit this page, check your private messages.
― Mark Twain
Anonymous.

Post by Anonymous. »

Coldcut was absolutely right. enyo is one of the biggest sore losers in history. He'll yell at people for taking "his" flyers because he can't do anything without one. He'll yell at lesser players for not playing how he wants them to. Now he's trying to sociopath the entire server into thinking I cheat because he can't bring up any substantial evidence to get me banned, so instead he's trying to kill the server until I get banned. Of course people believe him because they run in straight lines without dodging, believe enyo is a good player so they trust him (and because he's an admin), and the fact that enhanced netcode is off by default so they are at a disadvantage. This entire situation is getting out of hand to the point where the entire server is going to die because enyo isn't getting his way.

I made an enyo thread a few months ago after I got kicked in the middle of a game without explanation or warning, but of course was deleted by him.
Xexx

Post by Xexx »

Anonymous. wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:25 pm Now he's trying to sociopath the entire server into thinking I cheat because he can't bring up any substantial evidence to get me banned, so instead he's trying to kill the server until I get banned.
Well he's fucking right about that, I've been playing 19 years and no one is popping people out of the sky like you do while under sustained heavy fire. You were literally being pushed across the floor in gunshop while on your side in the scorpion sniper by a friendly bender and you're still hitting flyers out of the sky. Great players will pull off a string of those shots sometime but you're constantly doing jumps and spins and immediately acquiring people one after the other. I was spectating and did nothing but stare at the screen a couple days ago, you're killing them in the middle of travel movements before I could even pick them out of the clutter of the map while spectating - and that's after I set almost all graphics to low and turned all effects off. Not to mention the "revenge" shots that magically perfectly land after jumping from your destroyed vehicles.

You won't convince me that shit is legitimate. The game is 19 years old, the tools given to catch cheaters are already old and probably won't work on anything recent at all. Hell, there are 100 million dollar budget games that are plagued with cheaters. These fuckers are ballsy enough to cheat at damn tournaments. Yeah, I don't buy it.
FuriousRabbit

Post by FuriousRabbit »

Looks like we lost Coldcut. I remember these losses going all the way back to 40oz. Does it need to be said that with admin power comes responsibility? You guys should be trying to mitigate dissent, not instigate it. If you can't keep your emotions in check, just give up your admin rights. Then you can bitch as much as you want. Or, if you make a stupid rage kick, man up like Mclovin did and apologize. I'm saying this in the hopes that the server doesn't die.

I don't particularly want to defend Anon but his movement is better than anyone else. His SA is good too. That is not from cheating. It's reasonable to expect that his aim is better as well. If you read these forums, he knows every last detail about ut2004 and has clearly tuned his client. I thought Tater was as freakishly good as Anon so it's not like Anon is unique. There are also folks on the freon servers who are just as good. All have very good skills... but also may or may not be cheating. The rest of us can bitch about it. But if you are an admin, I think you need to bring forth evidence. Please don't just poison the atmosphere on the server because you are bitter.

Times like this get me thinking how much I miss Beltamaxx...