stats blew up again

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums
captainsnarf
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

stats blew up again

Post by captainsnarf »

pooty

Re: stats blew up again

Post by pooty »

Hmm.. some seem to be working fine, others not so much. I did try a quick repair on the database and that's not it, so its something in stats code/php code... ugh.
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

I think it's leon (again :lol:)
pooty

Post by pooty »

Yep I think so too, I took a quick look at it yesterday, trying to figure out what blew it up... I changed the fields to be larger than (65535) which blew it up last time. I just need some time (damn work) to get after it.
FuriousRabbit

Post by FuriousRabbit »

Or just reset?
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

In this day of $1 32 bit cpus it's amazing anything uses 16 bit numbers anymore.
infinitecat

Post by infinitecat »

It may just BE Leon's ginormous stat-line that caused the stats to go full-blown bozo again.

Gametracker stats say he's been playing regularly every day but when I checked the Omni stats his "Most Recent Matches Played" reports no games played beyond May 23.

The stats were actually working normally yesterday until the Moonmines game at 8PM. According to Gametracker that's about when Leon started playing last night. And after he stopped playing they reverted to normal again.
pooty

Post by pooty »

I think I've fixed it (again).
For some reason the table (gplayers) that caused this the first time was back to its original schema??
I had all the scripts to drop and recreate it, it must somehow use the scripts at times, because it changed back to the original from when I changed it last time.

I put the updated .sql in the tables directory, so hopefully its done (this might happened during a repair/back up restore during server move?).

However, its not going to recover the missing matches.
Need Leon to play to test it out. It does seem to be matches with leon. ;) He has too many kills, "Go see a Doctor, He needs a Doctor I think!"
infinitecat

Post by infinitecat »

You say Leon has too many kills, but he's at 54466 kills, which is way under the 64(-ish)k limit for 16-bit integers.

The number that jumps out to me are his deaths, 32099. There isn't any sort of two's complement calculation going on in the stats, is there?
leon

Post by leon »

Delete my ID from stats. I'm serious. I don't care.