Remove Hornet From Server

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
pooty
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: Remove Hornet From Server

Post by pooty »

Badger range for minigun is standard 15000. So same range.

Yes, what would be a good alt fire? Maybe some kind of sting?
Something close range, slow fire with decent damage, small radius
Or
Something longer range (lasers 20000), not terribly powerful, but clearly visible? Half strength, yellow rail gun shot? Like the hyper velocity missle from CSVenom.

Other ideas?

Mirage Raptor is OP. I don't know the specs on it, but guessing the range is probably too great. Most of the vehicles we've used/found are in various states of inconsistency. Things like super long range, way to high damage (remember the predator), etc. Part of this is to clean this up. As I mentioned no fun to get pelted by a flyer out of range, or something that shoots invisibly -- especially on a flyer. If I were to change the MR it would be range, and visibility of the shots, but its not really a priority.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

Maybe something with Grenades or spider mines?

Or even the spider mine alt fire animation…. Could that be made into some kind of weapon?
pooty

Post by pooty »

Interesting. The Flak Rat 2nd seat shoots a ball of spider mines.. it doesnt work on the server though. But if you have local map with it try it out... NVM-YEAH has it at 7. I wanted to warm over that vehicle too, it does way too little damage.
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

Yeah I'm not sure what redeeming factors the Flak Rat has, other than looking like the most normal car on the server.
pooty

Post by pooty »

Its a two person car, which is unique vs scorpions/trucks. The ball of spiders was cool too although I'd say its a no-skilz weapon